1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. :evilsmile
  2. gurus

gurus Amatore

Just a thought.
    how about FIAT bringing sedici? I believe this will trigger positive look on the car since this is similar to SX4.
    Also, if possible import the 1.6 MJD instead of making it here. Though the cost will be high, FIAT can keep Tata and Maruthi out of 1.6 usage
    A true enthusiast like us won't mind spending extra I guess.
  3. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Well in that case, the sedici wont even cross the sales of siena or petra.....

What fiat requires now is mass buyers that are in the range of 4_6 lakh.

So getting both panda and palio2012 might give a positive response
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

FIAT should bring the Novo Uno with the 1.0 engine ASAP to India. Mass market is where the $$$ are.
  5. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Guys... Now diwali is over. Except FIAT everybody has launched new products or atleast re-freshed ones. Even the re-freshed ANHC is scheduled to be launched soon. Same case with New VENTO too. All FIAT did was, they gave some special offers. That too, that wasn't applicable to PUNTO 90hp. For 90hp only insurance was free. :( We did hear some rumor like "re-freshed" existing model... any updates on such a re-freshed model???
  6. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Christmas is coming ahead...LOL..India is not short of festivals :D.

Probably by January or first quarter.
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  7. When prospective customer came for TD / Inquiry about Punto / Linea at Dealership. If Fiat provide there Toy Car in discounted price i.e. 99/- or better FOC. I feel offer will increase the sales as well as brand name too. If its crafted neatly.
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  8. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Fiat is in this market since long time now. I am sure they are aware of the reason of low sale in India thats why they are opening Exclusive Fiat showrooms and SCs. They need to act on this front as fast as possible. Pace by which they are opening Fiat cafe is really not acceptable. At this pace, Fiat will need 100 years to come on the track.
  9. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

And by that time there will be no space on Indian roads to purchase and park. Forget about drive (of course if petrol/diesel availability) . Fiat has notorious property of foreseeing nothing. At least they should act quickly after low sales.