1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Did Fiat changed the assembly based on bookings?
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The same attitude i found at a MASA:p ( Maruti) Service Workshop also when i took my uncle's car for a regular service.

Post service they gave me a feedback form, and i gave them a 4 in the washing category since i was not satisfied by the washing at all. They said sir please give us a 10 since that will be beneficial for YOU only. Otherwise there will be 100 phone calls to you as to establish why you gave such a low score. I just gave a 10 and went from the Maruti workshop.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2011
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Attitude matters a lot when they are selling a Premium car. As long as they (Fiat and Tata-Fiat dealers) don't realize that they are selling a premium car, they can't do numbers.

As part of the freebies for the purchase of Linea, I was also promised the neck rest. Unfortunately, they didn't give me this during the delivery and promised that they will be sending it to my home.

Today, I got a package from the dealer. I opened it with lot of enthusiasm.
    I expected this.
    Linea Nect Rest.JPG

And they have sent me this.
    DSC01176.jpg

Do they think that a Fiat customer will take anything for free? At least I expect a premium'ness in my Car. I would send this to thrash rather than using it in my Linea.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Is this a joke? Sue them :eek:
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    What the hell is that?
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Typical dealer attitude it seems. I'm sure they will say -"Sir we promised you neck rests. Not specifically FIAT branded ones".

I say you go and donate these back to the dealer , with a piece of your mind along as well.
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I just spoke with the SA and they agreed to replace that thing with the Fiat Branded neck rest.
    The SA told me that he was doubtful if I would accept this.
  8. looks like someone instead of knitting a sweater knit a neck rest accidentally.............. :evilsmile
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    :lol :lol :lol
  10. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ramjn : killlleerrrrrr