1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. SKUMAR7269

SKUMAR7269

CHENNAI
    Why dont the think of having a racing team like polo cup, will make big publicity,PUNTO COULD BE A
    GOOD CHOICE

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

How abt a fiat racing cup,, it will attract lot of young guns as polo cup does
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  2. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    I was watching discovery turbo, I saw more than 20 fiat (magic) festive adds within 2 hrs. I think fiat is working on a different advertising strategy... All the best.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  3. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    fiat racing was an absolutely brilliant idea.
    we can have a multijet recing team or a fire racing team or just team fiat racing(TFR).

i have seen yamaha r15 championship in chennai. something like that can take place.

registration forms can be made available from dealers( yamaha idea), promotion can be made on local news papers etc.
    t-shirts can be sold, coffee mugs can be sold or even key chains can be sold for starters.

lots can be done to start promotion for fiat but somehow there has to be a lead.

some how if we can make a racing team down south,within bangalore, chennai and coimbatore we can find enough enthusiasts. first atleast if 10 cars take part, the video acn be used for promotion etc.

lineas and puntos are respectable track machines im sure but compared to polo i'm 100% confident that fiats are better on track..
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Come on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, let us give some space for them to get in, As we have seen that Fiat_India is gearing up in commercials, then the cafe, then New showrooms, Sure they will have a new bench for ASS, then might launch the New models....... All cannot be happened in a day or two.....
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Yes i have also seen FIAT Festive Advtz on many channels. So FIAT is gearing up!!!!
  6. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    A very funny incident happened with my father! this incident was happened After getting our Linea from Him motors,Delhi after her third service.

Bell rings at my father's mobile, father picks it up.

LADY: Good Morning sir! I am XXXXXXXX from Fiat.

FATHER: Yes Yes, what happened?

LADY: How was your experience at Him Motors?

FATHER: Quiet Good!

LADY: So how much score we deserve from 10 points?

FATHER: 9.

LADY: (starts saying in hindi) Arey sir aapne itne kam points diye hai.. gaadi me kuch problem tha kya?????

FATHER: Arey apko itte ache points diye hai fir bhi aap log ko kam lag rahe hai!

LADY: Sir 10 point dedo na!!

father shuts the phone imediately.

GOD SAVE FIAT!!!
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    :lol that was funny. They are begging for the points shame shame
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I have seen an incredible raise in the number of Puntos I spot everyday. When I went to the showroom for a duplicate invoice, I saw more than 5 Puntos ready to be delivered. Sales are going on very well atleast in Hyderabad. On the other hand I cannot spot any new Lineas on road. Anyways seems like Fiat is doing well in the Punto sales for now.
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    This begging for points happens because the higher up are observing and tracking what is happening at dealerships and customer support. Rating is a means to check how happy the customers are. When we give low scores, the person at the other end of the phone is worried that he/she will have to explain to his/her manager the reason for the low score. To avoid that situation, they try everything possible to get the best rating for service.
    When they do a really good job, I dont mind giving 10/10. We are particulary stingy when it comes to giving feedback score. We just dont want to give 10/10, even if the work is carried out to our expactations/satisfaction! This starts from school days where even if we give the perfect answer, teachers never give the full marks, result- we get 49.9, 99.9 and so on!
  10. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Hi Guys , Yesterday had been Concorde Motors near Dairy circle in Bangalore for enquiring about Punto for my friend. Met Mr.Balaji(SM) and according to him now there is a waiting period of 30-45 days for MJD(all the variants), I reconfirmed again and he repeated the same.:clapping.Good to hear right?Anyways saw a Tucson wine Punto 90HP being delivered.