1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Precisely what I am saying is put across rightly by you with a minor difference. They are sitting on the cycle with the stand on and peddling away to glory without realising they are going no where. I say this because of some reciprocation for issues raised by the owners, recalls etc ..

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.764074,-121.254830
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Wish they had a scheme like that. I could have got my car free with some additional amount for petrol.

Nothing but problems with Linea T-Jet
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    What ever FIAT does and what ever idea we may have and give Fiat,it's a stark reality that Indians will never buy a FIAT(selling not even one car per dealer a month!)and once the SKODA Lauretta is launched later this year,it's chapter closed for FIAT.
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Only other idea we may give is,LAUNCH an indefinite FAST!!!!to make Indians buy a Fiat!!,
    Or,alternatively launch a RATH YATHRA,with both FIAT cars in the Rath and all TFI members joining the yatra when it reaches our state!
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  5. ajit_nair_77

ajit_nair_77

Pune
    Had been to Pune's service center to get some niggling problems sorted out. While talking with the local Fiat Customer Care on the topic of Fiat cars he made some very stark-ling points ( I was surprised by his remarks)
    - Fiat has ordered them to have exclusive service centers. It seems that they have got a circular for the same and they are in the process of deciding which of their existing service centers should be handling it.
    - He also made a comment indicating that apart from them one more service center would be opened.
    - The entire exercise, according to him should take 6 months.
    - They are opening another Showroom in one of the nice localities in Pune and would only have Fiat cars
    If all the above mentioned points are indeed true then there is some definite action being taken by Fiat to prop up its sales.
    Since the service center is attached to the showroom i saw a lot of Fiat cars waiting to be picked up by their owners, i could count
    - 7 to 8 Punto
    - 3 lineas
    all spanking new and shining waiting to picked up. Was indeed happy that people are picking up Fiat cars despite all the negative publicity surrounding Fiat.
  6. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    My comments in bold
  8. niranjan_81

niranjan_81

Pune
    I have seen that parihar chowk showroom. It's by Pandit auto but it had Tata Motors written on it and no sign of Fiat. I thought Pandit is opening another showroom in pune just like the tilak road one.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    My sales advisor told me that the Aundh Showroom will have FIAT cars also.

One more thing I can see so many banner of FIAT Festive offer in Pune. On the way to office from Hadapsar to Kalyaninagar, I saw 3 banner of FIAT.