1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Other than anything on Planet fiat should do the 5 MUST things to reprive

1)Have dedicated FIAT service centres for better response to customers relating to issues in their vehicles.
    2)Improve their quality of fit & finish specially the quality inspector at the factory should be like a ADOLF HITLER in his job.
    3)Price Cut or else be out of the race.
    4)Have dedicated company showrooms rather than TATA showrooms disgusting place to be for FIAT cars (they bloody compare tata Vista quadrajet with Punto and Manza with Linea...shit man how can they do so.)
    5)Special advice...start ABARTH station in Mumbai atleast so that we can njoi our rides by full customisations, engine swaps, performance upgrade all official like people do abroad and keep their vehicles for more than 10-15 years and cherish them like true FIAT fanatics

HEY COMPANY PEOPLE IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT THIS THREAD

****DO PRICE YOUR BRAVO RIGHT NOT LIKE PUNTO & 500:confused or else a excellent car will have a same fortune & distress :eek:from where you wont be able to come out.

even if they supply engine to Maruti they should source rest parts from maruti specially the gearbox & a FGT....the only difference in performance of RITZ-PUNTO-Swift is these two things i got my turbo & intercooler cleaned for both they both have different sized FGT's Fiat has a smaller one with higher lag.

Plus if they can they should supply latest tech to FIAT cars and rest to outsource.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    if car is reliable and worthy then who care about spare parts cost and availability. fiat gained worst reputation due to unavoidable niggles and worst ASS. i have seen nobody complaining about the ride quality or saloon feel of a fiat car .
  3. i second to jayadev's version.

When i bought a punto people said ru a fool buying a flopped car i said its the car not the brand that i am buying. But at times due to super worst ASS i feel the same...if my problems are actually not resolved i am gonna put an Ad behind my car stating not to buy FIAT cars by this month end.
  4. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    Far more than the number of those who pull back after they enter the showroom, 90% of the junta does not even step into the showroom. That is because, word of mouth has it that FIAT has perennial shortage of parts. :irked This scares the hell out of people. Now there's a saying from old Indian philosophy - where there's smoke, there is fire. So to all those who would like to trash the disrepute of FIAT ASS as paid media campaign by competitors and/or fan-boy trolling on auto forums, I beg to differ.

Let FIAT correct just this one aspect of their business, let the word spread, and see how sales increase. Mind you, from an engineering perspective, FIAT cars are perhaps the most desirable. It is to their credit that FIAT cars are able to garner sales in spite of the notorious reputation of the company. I can bet, if the stock Punto were to be sold under Maruti brand, we would be seeing numbers far exceeding that of Swift and i20 would have been history.
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    All of this is just because people read the mags and search forums which are Fiat-bashers.
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Oh good news. new FIAT Advt. Which channel? Which diesel Punto or Linea? I have not seen any Advt in any prime news channel Znews, E TV, Star news, NDTV, Times etc.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    fiatlover on which channel you saw the ad. Which car they displayed in that ad.
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    That was the translated version and was in a regional channel, Asianet(malayalam). Any advt is good. Something is better than nothing!
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    After Fiesta's pricing, Linea MJD & Petrol (FIRE & T Jet) still sits comfortably in Price positioning. Tata-Fiat must use this opportunity to leverage the lowest priced & highest equipment level (except New Verna) with aggressive promotions.

Why can't Tata-Fiat run aggressive campaigns covering below:

• Lowest Price - VFM theme
    • Highest equipment level
    • 2 Years warranty + 2 years extended warranty (give that damn Rs. 5,350/- cost 2 years extended warranty FREE & heavily advertise a massive 4 years warranty which gives confidence to customers in terms of cost of maintenance)
    • Few customer interviews for low maintenance cost over 30K, 45K, 60K kms

This HAS TO BE an aggressive campaign, rather than a usual Fiat's typically silent one !! Shout all these from roof top, give massive promotions coupled with your "Diesel for Petrol" promotion scheme. This may get you to 1500 - 2000 Linea's which would be just excellent figures !!