1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    OT
    I thought it would be the opposite. The Petrol engine's higher torque at low rpms (500-1500rpm) would be a boon in the TJet.
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Your figures are wrong dude. Its 99% in Engg and 1% in Mktng.
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Can somebody get contact any participant from Chetna college?
    Can they start a sperate thread and update everyday evening with nice daily writeup and bunch of photos. I am sure that it will be the hottest thread on TFI.
    All Mods plz do something. We should get daily update from team. Can we contact FIAT official . They can also sensor and route to us. We'll update everyday.
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    if Fiat can offer diesel car at the price of a petrol than why cant they straight away reduce the of Punto active diesel by 50k. it will be easier for Fiat to take on swift, liva, figo and others.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    you know there are 2 ways of eating, one is from mouth and other way is ...... u know what i am saying :) fiat chooses the later
  6. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    :D:D:D:D:D:D very true my friend italia-linea. these guys cant do simple things right.
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    There are more :)
    For instance Philips could also fit in here. When I was in Consumer Durable Industry, I always used to say Philips is a great inventor but marketing karna nahi aata. Some of the greatest innovations are researched/ developed by Philips but it could not capitalise on it. I think the famous Trinitron picture tube was invented by Philips (if I remember correctly after so many years) only to end up Sony using it & making it a famous brand in itself.
  8. ajit_nair_77

ajit_nair_77

Pune
  9. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    Fiat needs to wake up from its never ending sleep soon. competition is getting tougher. beat diesel is launching very soon. hyundai's are also comimg up with lots of diesel engines. The New Small Car for india which seems to be the Palio with a new name shud come up ASAP.
  10. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2011