1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. jumu

jumu Superiore

LOL ! Thats glimpses of Bala coming back to form again !!:)))
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    How about gifting 1 year of petrol along with a new car & giving 2 years worth free for fools who have already bought one ?
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

You're calling yourself a fool or all FIAT owners?:irked
  4. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

it seems FIAT heard(partially) what you said.. Please see below :) :

5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hope the sales grows in the coming days, we dont want petrol dude, but want FAIPL to be awake all times.
  6. jumu

jumu Superiore

I am sure FIAT is doing a lot on the background to stabilize their innings here this time, but they should realize that it is very important that they dont antoganize their existing customers who have imposed their faith in them for whatever reason and all of us are innocents and should not feel trapped at any time of ownership . The times have changed and just like in the indian elections, the people will give them a drubbing from which they will never recover how ever great their products may be
    Considering the type of suffering that owners like Jayadev are going through, am sure he may have become a laughing stock in his hometown, I myself have decided to drive my Punto very carefully so that I dont get into problems and reacha stage where I need spares which may never come and being my only car, I am having nightmares of without car scenario.
    I have already started thinking of going for another european car as my next one as these guys dont seem to be able to get their act together. Saying always that they need a small car(as though that is the only reason) Do VW have small car? Arent they doing good vollumes. Fiat should sell what they have. That is business. Not assign reasons for not doing well. Supporting even these meagre volumes is a task that they arent able to do well and expecting a flurry of models will be disaster.
    Fiat is not even able to do the basics of a car manufacturer, that of making defect free cars, maintaining quality, supporting with good service, making spares available on time( Acutally spares is the biggest profit making product of any manufacturer). On the whole I fear that they may be a bit too late considering more of their european competitors are setting foot here(Peugeot, Renault, both known for their fantastic small cars in the Fiats range).
    As a first step, FIAT should immediately call for the VOR list of all cars stranded at alll TASCs of the country and despatch spares on priority and get the backlog cleared asap. I would say if they even sell 0 cars in the next few months, it is okay. They should give top notch service to the existing cars and satisfy the customers. The last time I needed an airfilter, I had to buy a TATA Vista airfilter OTC. So it means the product is available but not inl fiat label (Fire was sighted as the reason ). Stange I say.
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

I wish they could put an eye to following points at least once. :(

8. Viny

Viny Esperto

Dhokha ... Atyachar ...
    Hum konse se boore they...humne konsa paap kiya..:sad1:sad1
    Why cadets and why not an owner :(

Companywalo ...chun chun ke badala lenge hum ...:evil::devil:rage
  9. redbull

FIAT must be the only company in India which invests 80% in engineering and 20% in marketing. :mrgreen:
  10. royj

royj Esperto

And the results are showing.. around 35% of the car models in India under 10L runs with a Fiat engine. :p