1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Fiat India should approach and convince the customer for FIAT, who are looking for the Tata's in the showroom,
    For this they need to have the separate team of Sales guy under the same roof.
  2. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    that should be a deed of huge courage by Fiat India sales people as till now Tata's sales persons are good in pulling Fiat customers to Manza and Vista....
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  3. maverick

maverick Amatore

Just heard my friend that TASS doesn't even stock wiper motors and it takes 2 weeks if you order one. Imagine the plight of the Linea owner who cant take his car out due to this. Fiat has to mandate the TASS to stock the bare minimum spares without which they are not going to improve the sales.
  4. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    Fiat India website says this for both the LINEA and the PUNTO, "The Prices are currently under updation. Inconvenience caused is regretted."

What's up there, another revision of the prices on the Cards ?
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The saying goes, Prices will shoot shortly.
  6. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    The review was quite good. I am agreed that Vento Interior quality is very upmarket. After Vento Linea & after that SX4
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanks for the Link Sharma.. I feel they have done a true judgement from heart which most other magazines does not.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The SX4 feels to perform better because it has a shorter final drive ratio. It'll help with the in-city driveability , but not on the open highway.
  10. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida