1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sanjeev thats gret. Very good review. However I mis pictures in that reviews.
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Today I met an acquiantance who has had a Fiat Palio for last 8-10 years. He is very happy with the car but is also of the opinion that these stupid people either don't know how to sell a car or don't want to sell the car.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hahahahahahahahah nice said, make him a member now, will have a great time with him......
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    http://www.wheelsunplugged.com/show_story_newI.aspx?sid=147&iid=9

got one more from same site ,and i was wondering ...
    hmmm.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Fiat should target more youngsters. They can have Fiat India scholarship for students of technical/management institutions. Can sponsor cultural events at top institutions. Conduct national level competitions etc. They should spread the brand in future potential buyers. See Maruti-autocar young driver contest. What is the ultimate aim. Just to build the brand in growing youngsters. Same with Tayota-NDTV greenathon initiative.
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    What a fantastic suggestion. We need youngsters to take charge of FIAT and they will do wonders.
  8. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Bhais ke aage been bajaana.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    There was th news of Ferrari's launch in some Malayalam news Chanel. I was desperately waiting to hear the word Fiat some were in the report. But nothing came. I don't know whether the reporter know that Ferrari is a part of Fiat SPA.
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Sungoa..even though Ferrari comes under the Fiat SPA, I dont think they will be covered under FIAT-TATA dealership. It will be sold through some exclusive dealer or maybe some dealers who deals with luxury cars only . I think they should high lite the fact 'Ferrari from Fiat stable'. I am sure it can be a big value addition to the FIAT brand name..
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011