1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Vijairaj

Vijairaj Amatore

Chennai
    Re: whats Punto needs to sell more.

I would say that even a plain ad with a background voice explaining all the features will do wonders. Which other sub 10L car has a rear ac vent other than the Linea.
  2. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai

In the morning today on NDTV, saw the new Punto 90 HP ad explaining the features of the Punto including Blue & Me. Though, I could not see the complete ad, looks like they finally are hearing customers voices ::D
  3. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger

saw Punto 90 HP ad on ten sports during India-NZ match. the ad was good. FTA Punto looked gr8. Punto needs few more ads like this.
  4. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai

Just airing ads on tv is not enough. They need to make a splash of it. More then a month after the Punto 90bhp launch, there are still very few people who have seen the adverts (I still haven't spotted this ad). Compare that to what VW did with the Polo. Even Haley's comet must have seen the advt on tv! I really don't know which channels and what timing Fiat is targetting for the adverts. Fiat, look up in the dictionary for the word PRIME TIME.
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

Well i liked the recent 90HP add.. A good one from Fiat after a long time..
  6. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger

aggressive marketing like being one of the official sponsors of India Lanka series and the Tri series cricket tourney. advertising hard on all TV channels some catchy tag lines.
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

Well no one else can sell a FIAT as good as we do.. TFi member can make that happen which a normal sales guy cant..
  8. Re: whats Punto needs to sell more.

I saw a ford advert in some magazine where they had customer testimonials with photo printed..FIAT should do something like that. It can help driving out fear in general public minds about FIAT *SS/Spare part costs.
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

Especially some comments from the TFI members :mrgreen:
  10. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger

Punto shud be available in new colors apart from what is already available.