1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. hillram

hillram

Hyderabad
    Good to see all settled.
    Gurjinder..If u are in Hyderabad,we will host you with just not kebabs..but with Hyderabadi Tehzeeb !!! You are welcome anytime.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    @cyber and hillram

Thanks guys. And an equally warm welcome to you guys whenever you come visiting the 'City Beautiful' Chandigarh.
  3. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    What FIAT needs to do to sell more ????

are we there yet ?
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    This is an article / query section from "The Hindu" newspaper Trivandrum edition.

19052011363.jpg

Just read the last lines about FIAT's service reputation. Even the person who was planning to buy FIAT will be in a Dilemma now.
  5. gurjinder

Punjab
    The answer is a positive one overall and the bit aboit the service is known to every potential buyer.

In the answer the writer has said that the 'reputation' of the service is not so good, not that service as such is bad. Quite a difference betwee the two.

What i find strange is that he has equated Hyundai's service rep with VW's. And thats not entirely true.

Gurjinder
  6. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    The answer given is +ve as far as FIAT cars go. And we all know about TASC :)
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Yes everywhere people are talking about the poor service of TASS and I guess that is the main factor why people are going for a second thought. Even those who asks me about punto never asks about the car, but they ask how is the service ? People know about Punto ..but service is also something we need to bother about. One thing I dont understand is as Gurjinder said how is VW /Skoda service better ? Is it true ?
  8. gurjinder

Punjab
    Yesterday someone had posted a new ownership thread and while talking about VW , he said 'the quality is unquestionable'
    Thats the image VW have in buyers minds.

Skoda's spare part prices make Fiat prices look like a baragain on a sunday market.

And we all know how the service charges escalated for the Octavias post a lakh km.

VW's prices will not be below Fiat and thats for sure.

I guess we've all lost sight of the topic.
    So lets try and get back.
  9. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Polo 1.6 Petrol first service costs 10 grands!! I can only imagine the spare prices.

As far as the reply is concerned, I am really happy to see an unbiased opinion on Punto. As a journalist, its his job to mention all the pros and cons and he did mention the only con in the most suited (read TRUTHFUL) manner.
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    imagine fiat launches fiat 500 with twin air engine for 5.0 laks in india by end of this year.
    it would be a news ticker
    then it would tick almost all column in spec book . may it be looks or efficiency.

its a huge opportunity for fiat this is the right time for such things.