1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I believe most of the buying public, I would bet over 90% of them do not realize the connection between Skoda and VW.

Customer connect.. Yes I agree, that is the real issue here.
  2. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    As far as I can make out, its all about the way VW marketed themselves! Moreover, the baggage FIAT had in India only made matters worse for them.
    IMHO, the add campaign of VW is by far the best ever I have ever seen by any auto company, probably second to only Vodafone!

Indian market/consumers are still immature and regular/aggressive/sensible marketing makes a lot of difference. Not only does it make people remember the brand, somehow due to the frequency and quality of adds, people start believing that this car is doing well.

FIAT advertising has been a joke, unfortunately.
  3. fiat needs to take advertising classes from us to sell more cars.
    all the higher upsof the company in india need a piece of pvsuryap sir's mind...
    and a brain storming session by all of us.
    only then they will come up to the mark and pass with flying colurs
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    As per me the Only thing Fiat needs to sell more cars is Improving the After sales Service and more innovative commercials.
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    we must add a poll...with all issues and ideas discussed so far.
  6. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    fiat lacks proper spacing of their cars. they should do something about it. especially diesal segment.

for the price of punto90hp one can go for linea.
    and linea is just 90hp the buyer feels underpowered and looks elsewhere ,hyundai verna,honda city and vento.

let linea be more powerful at same price ... and punto have an interior facelift....!!!

f
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The facelift is secondary dude, We all are asking them from ages to make a decent commercial for the Indian people, God knows when will they hear us???
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Read last 3-4 pages and concluded only two things.
    1. FIAT is the most dumb company in auto segment. In spite of huge fans, most beautiful babes they are not able to sell. I think they are competing with only PAL( Rio) and making themselves happy that yes! we are selling better than them.
    2. Changing attitude of FIAT, India is similar to "Breaking our head against solid rocks of Himalaya/sahyadri, Our head will break to pieces but not a single stone will come out from rock"
    God . PLeeeeeeeeessssssssseeeeeeeeeee help us to wake up FIAT.
    Last edited: May 7, 2011
  9. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    What about the plans of our members taking these ideas to Fiat India i repeat only Fiat India officials.
  10. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Fiat is not interested to improve the sales, they are doing very good in selling engines and they are happy with that.

Also, majority of FIAT customers are enthusiasts or well informed ones, unlike the normal buyer who looks out for other brands.

Fiat should come up with small car with aggressive pricing. See what Hyundai has done to the new Verna--4 engine options and tons of features, having said this I would never even think of putting my money in these brands.

I still wonder when would Fiat launch 1.6 MJD and Dualogic Transmission and what is stopping them from launching !

I enjoy driving my Jet and especially I love the 3rd gear !!! it is like driving my RX-100 :D