1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Fantastic suggesstion by aaroon.
    Only FIAT India has to act now. (Hope they are at least reading)
    Or we all TFIans should do a part time job in FIAT for marketing and Advtz in a innovative way. :lol:
  2. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    Suggestions to improve sales and service

What are your suggestion to improve sales and service

i suggest a few things

1) Take weekly reviews from showrooms/service centers about the queries generated and services provided.
    2) Add an option to report issues on fiat website.
    3) Extensive training is required to fiat sales executives so that they could convert more customers, who come to showroom.
    Sales executive must give proper reasons to own fiat. eg 5 star security, tested for 30 lakh km, best handling in class, joy of riding, awarded engine, competitive price of spares etc
    4) Make the TV advertisements better.
    5)Train service executives about the parts, their purpose and price.
  3. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    Re: Suggestions to improve sales and service

:anyone :anyone :anyone
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Thread Merged.
  5. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
  6. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    Fiat should run a buy back scheme exclusively for Palio and uno owners . They could use customers as a launchpad by offering the replacement model with attractive offers and schemes. This could help Fiat clear up the old and forgotten Palio and uno from streets and perhaps give another reason for existing Fiat customers to buy another one.
  7. They are bound by the JV man :-( . It's like speed locking the Ferrari @ 60 kmph. I wish to meet the brains behind the JV particularly from the Fiat side.
  8. manjunathkl

manjunathkl Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.4
    I am suggesting some low hanging fruits. The changes that wont cost more but have bigger impact.
    Fiat should change the gear and clutch configurations to short throw. That will make the car's city driving a breeze. Most buyers are going to do bumper to bumper city traffic every day. Only once in a while they take it out on a highway. This will be sure a big hit.
  9. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Hey Shiva.. I seriously think we should do this. May be through TFI.
  10. Hey , I was told by FIAT person, that Original Indica chassis was supposed to be for Palio, some how TAT got it and Legal fight ensured victory for FIAT but FIAT chose to use the opportunity to strike a partnership deal.
    I am not sure of authenticity of this.
    Same person also told me that SX-4 chais si from FIAT S/Cidichi,which i verified and fount it to be true.
    -Sat