1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. nav75

nav75 Amatore

Pune
    @Vroom: Ask him to call the same dealers, asking a test drive for Manza. Lets see if its the issue with dealer or what I feel tata people not keen on selling fiat cars.
  2. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Follow the link http://fiat-india.com/customersupport.aspx , pen down your comments. I'm sure you will see the difference.

It is FIAT @ #2 in JD Customer Satisfaction Survey, not the TATA :sadblue
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Tata Motor Finance providing Auto Loan at lower interest rates might help to propel some numbers.
  4. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Vasudev,

Nobody has the time to do that and leave comments on a website, and certainly not my friend.
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Other quick option the toll free number 1800-209-5556
  6. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    +100

With cars that FIAT has, they don't have to put in much effort. It needs no IIM marketing MBA to make a T-Jet a success story. Without bragging I can tell you, I can make T-Jet the best selling car in it's category in a year with Toyota like pre launch booking frenzy.
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    +1000 to redbull.

the fiat car are already amazing. just need a bit of improvement in tidbits like gear ratios.

now i hear about small car nonesense which is absolutely unnecassary from fiat india. i wish if they could upkeep the present niche market of car with excellent support and quality products fiat can make even merc and bimer feel ashamed ..but what to say about fiat...they are not there yet!!!
  8. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Why is the small car nonsense? Fiat's forte is small cars! You can say they are the Maruti of Europe!

And PLEASE don't compare Fiat to Merc and BMW and belittle these premium brands. Fiat comes in the category of VW. Let them compete with VW properly!
  9. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    If FIAT wants to bring in small car, they have to understand that Indians in this category want a peaceful life, they do not bother too much about technical excellence.

There is another category of people who can spend money but for them value is in showing off a brand "brand nahi to kuch nahi !!" VW has successfully able to get itself an upmarket feel. It may be difficult for FIAT to retain the price point if they go for an upmarket appearance, Volkswagen may have cut corners in small tid bit facilities FIAT provides (blu n me etc.), but FIAT does not even bother to advertise what it provides extra.
  10. what about marketing. i see so few fiat adverts on print and tv. the biggest issue is ASS. they should address that and market that in the adverts. the linea t-jet advert, was jus pityful "we slowed it down so you could take a better look"!!!

common fiat.... this is a big gap in the profile!