1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

what events would interest you at fiat caffe bangalore

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by adit, May 18, 2013.

?

events at fiat caffe bangalore

Poll closed Jun 17, 2013.
  1. stand up comedy

31.4%
  2. screening live sports

71.4%
  3. wine tasting

22.9%
  4. live band

34.3%
  5. ocassionally a DJ night

54.3%
  6. family treasure hunt

17.1%
  7. have your own private event

31.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. adit

adit Regolare

Bangalore
    surya

u r pretty much on the right path to what this is being setup as :) it will all fall in place in sometime
  2. Adit,

When the caffe is operational, will there be dining/eating tables? I did not see a a table so far, i am not sure how one would be able to handle the food they ordered using menu.

I see there is some work still going on, just curious on when it will be complete?
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Adit, am viewing Fiat Café from two perspectives - from TFIans perspective, it's a place to chill out and feel even more proud about the brand they own. From a common man's perspective -Fiat Café should become a strong USP to reach out to common public which would be possible through penetrative marketing. General public should prefer walking into the Fiat Café as there favorite hang out place just like how they do in case of any other popular cafes.

You can possibly think of things like -a) Come celebrate your personal occasions and win a chance to win a Fiat b) Enjoy additional discounts or freebies on booking a Fiat on your personal occasions like birthdays / anniversaries etc c) Have a corporate gathering at the café and enjoy additional corporate discount.d) Stand a chance to drive a Fiat for a day in your life with your loved ones by celebrating your special moments at Café.

The list can go on. Point I was not trying to drive home is at the end of day through these events, a common man should be able to connect emotionally and personally to brand Fiat. Sorry in case the post is OT.
    Last edited: May 28, 2013
    3 people like this.
  4. Torpedo

Torpedo Amatore

Bangalore
    I think projecting it as a sports bar is a good idea and also falls in line with the overall theme for Fiat - it can just be for the wine and beer crowd.

Working at EGL nearby, I can tell you that we have a serious lack of places for a few friends to get together for a quick drink after work and something like this would be ideal (as of now, we have to either head towards I'nagar or Kormangala) - giant screens displaying Cricket, Soccer etc. and a happy hour menu in the evening would do a lot good I think...
  5. adit

adit Regolare

Bangalore
    Sat-Chit-ananda

the low seating pouff chairs and tables you saw are what is as per the design for the caffe....

user-online.png

answering the other questions the idea is to market the caffe as a destination point for people to come hang out and have a meal or a few drinks even if they r not buying a car....there are many plans in place of branding the caffe for people to come use it for occassions etc also..... the conference room on top doubles up as a private screening area also and can be let out to companies for their team meetings , board meetings etc etc after which they can also put on the big screen there and watch a match privately....also the main caffe and lounge has its own big screen :)

now the problem is the way our F*@#ing govt functions.....1st they delayed the file saying health dept will come inspect the kitchen area after elections...now they say minister is not there and we will come after tht.....really,,,i did not know the minister comes himself for the inspection.....so i can even place equipment till they dont clear it and inspect it stating the kitchen is not in any basement etc and is as per norms........tht depatrment has been sitting on the file since 3 months now......

any way...getting things sorted and will be operational soon......loook fwd to a lot of fun and events in the near future......
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thats just another way of saying, o please bribe us and the minister ofcourse!!
    Pathetic people!! :A

Hope it gets sorted out ASAP and Caffee starts out attracting alots of folks!
  7. adit

adit Regolare

Bangalore
    bribing is not the issue........the guy is jus plain lazy to come and do the inspections etc etc and clear the file........i really fail to understand why....
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore