1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

what events would interest you at fiat caffe bangalore

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by adit, May 18, 2013.

?

events at fiat caffe bangalore

Poll closed Jun 17, 2013.
  1. stand up comedy

31.4%
  2. screening live sports

71.4%
  3. wine tasting

22.9%
  4. live band

34.3%
  5. ocassionally a DJ night

54.3%
  6. family treasure hunt

17.1%
  7. have your own private event

31.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    You see, the poll started by Adit does not list anything related to service, leave alone car. I think we are mixing business with pleasure here, by wanting to have something car related in the equation :D

Rajan
  2. adit

adit Regolare

Bangalore
    ok so here is the clarification'

fiat caffe will have a full fledge italian menu.....waiting for some liscences and kitchen equipment to get installed.....which should happen soon....CCD and Barista are places which dont even come close to consideration in comparision to fiat caffe.......

big screen, a few drinks, food n fun ..... also a few surprises lined up which will be completed in about 2 months time :) weather u r here to buy a car or not the caffe is open to public also.....the conference room can also be rented out for private meetings over lunch or in the evening as a private dining with a group of friends to watch a match or race etc......
    5 people like this.
  3. Adit,

Where is the Kitchen, is it behind the caffe desk on first floor? i also noticed there was on work going on today.
  4. adit

adit Regolare

Bangalore
    when u come up the stairs the room on your right is the kitchen......
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Dear Adit,

Nice initiative. :)

Is it OK to add some kinda Gaming stuffs just like in Coffee days (On each table) these days? Yep during the pre-inagruation event saw one console downstairs. But not sure if its still present. Though the numbers could be increased if more people dropped by. Even some thing similar can be thought for the kids too?

My 2 Cents.
  6. adit

adit Regolare

Bangalore
    what concoles did u see downstairs ??

well tht is a good suggestion and well i have already planned it......the reason i have never mentioned it coz when u talk about gaming am trying to plan something different which is not there in the country also.....just trying to work out the viability of it.....
    2 people like this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Adit,
    The console i meant was a video game console. Our few TFI guys were playing it on that day.

Hmm.... looks your planning something awesome. Very nice Adit. Good luck.
  8. adit

adit Regolare

Bangalore
    nope....there were no video game concoles at all at teh caffe :) not even during the inauguration :) guess u must have mistook something else as a concole :)
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Sir, the pre-inagruation event i meant. It happened somewhere around 27th of last month. See the pics i and others have posted :)
    I was there sir, so i cant be hallucinating :)
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    @Dear Adit, As this is not going to be another Coffee day in the city people may look at :

1. cofi + fast food + snacks on menu ?
    2. Italian pizzas on menu ?
    3. Family rooms
    4. Huge display
    5. FIAT shoppe (FIAT Merchandise, Accessories, Spares)
    6. Small Amphi theater (Screening movies/short films)
    7. Test drive bay
    8. FIAT (cloths shop)
    9. Children play area
    10. A FIAT Driving class (A simulator kind of driving classes like Surakshaa in future)