1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

what events would interest you at fiat caffe bangalore

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by adit, May 18, 2013.

events at fiat caffe bangalore

Poll closed Jun 17, 2013.
  1. stand up comedy

2. screening live sports

3. wine tasting

4. live band

5. ocassionally a DJ night

6. family treasure hunt

7. have your own private event

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. adit

adit Regolare

i would like to know about what type of event would interest you to attend or in general at the fiat caffe bangalore
  2. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Not sure if it is possible, How about having a small car SPA nearby, where you car gets cleaned when you sip coffee and enjoy the company of Italian beauties :)
    2 people like this.
  3. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

@adit as a FIAT owner, all I expect is a good or rather best service to maintain the car well :)

I don't know if Fiat Caffe anywhere in India has a service center integrated in it.

Just imagine, sipping over hot coffee while your car gets serviced in safe hands.

Nothing like it :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    3 people like this.
  4. If not service atleast a thorough clean up & polishing would add smile to our faces.
  5. solomon13

solomon13 Novizio

Grande Punto 1.2
    agree with imranshks . What a Fiat customer want is a trouble free service.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Sometime we need to get this "Service" out of our thinking :).

I think screening Live sports events, with drinks should be best bet.
    2 people like this.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

We go to a restaurant / sports bar / pub, because we want to - Listen to live music, watch sports in big screens, play pool with friends, pretty much to catch up and chill out. We go to a ASSC to get our cars attended to. This is an amalgamation of the two. But combining both activities together may be a difficult thing to do. I mean, one can imagine the complexity of a group of TFIans getting their service booking done on the same day, which happens to also be the grand finale of a major sporting event.

So, I think, put the car out of the equation. If a group of friends want to catch up and chill out, what will be the USP for deciding the place? I guess Adit is looking for answers to this question.

8 people like this.
  8. I would like to know the menu of the Caffe, since we only know CCD or barista where one can't get lunch but just sandwiches or cakes, will this caffe be like that?
    I am planning to get my team for lunch over there so would like to know, I visited Caffe two three times still there wasn't any menu on what is available.
    When a common man comes to caffe for Lunch or drink , he will get to know more about FIAT and will help to raise FIAT's brand image.
    Last edited: May 20, 2013
  9. solomon13

solomon13 Novizio

Grande Punto 1.2
    Don't get me wrong. just my view.

When one can book a car over a cup of coffee,why cant get the car serviced . Of course one may or may not discuss about service in any other restaurant or pub, but we are in "Fiat caffe". Can we take cars out of it?

Is "Fiat caffe" all about a restaurant or pub ? I think it is bit more than that...:)
    1 person likes this.
  10. Adit,

Once the FASS near shanthiniketan opens up , may want to have a shuttle that takes people to Caffe to wait and make it enjoyable for the FIAT owners.
    So next time they have service , they wish to spend time with his/her loved ones at caffe(as of today my wife hates to come to ASS but liked the visit to caffe), once the news spreads they way FIAT is treating it's customers other please also want to be in the elite league.
    i would like to see good gaming equipment like Xbox or playstation so that kids can enjoy coming over there.