1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What do you reply to a city fanatic who says fiat linea tjet does not have enough against city?

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Anub jack, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Is it Ooty?
  2. Anub jack

Anub jack Timido

Linea T-Jet
  3. KPR

KPR Regolare

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    or at Kolli hills having 72 continuous hairpin bends. Almost every other turn is a hairpin bend. I think any Fiat-an should do it once:headphone:.

I still fascinate the pleasant drive I had while returning from my trip from Mumbai in expressway on Jan 24th (sunday)evening around 7-8 PM. One white new linea MJD (MH -regd) (don't know if he's a TFI-an) (mine was an exotica Red 90 HP with TN registration) gave me company for most of the way. We were letting each other repeatedly to have a view on the beauties we own. The other cars.... Just disappearing from mirror despite the fact that they were also trying hard catch up us. We did turns at high speeds effortless without breaking a sweat.
    Iyu, asimpleson, Anub jack and 2 others like this.
  4. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    On Kasara Ghat which is not atall steep, I've dropped a TSI & countless other sedans like a bag of stones. Steering with one hand & a mile wide grin on my face :)
  5. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

If your friends own a city with sun roof then just slide open the cover under the sunroof from inside and there you can touch the metal beam that supports the roof, then show them its rigidity, its super duper strong