1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What could have been better ?

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Dec 7, 2010.

1. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    We missed out on interacting and getting to know each other .. maybe next time .

The most annoying part for me and my friend was "THE DISCO " , "THE TRANCE" ... it seemed immature and idiotic .. if you know what I mean .
  2. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Words and reports are for those who couldn't visit the plant. There are many who will never be able to attend such meets and for them pics and words are very necessary.

By detailed report, with words and pics, one can surely have a virtual tour of the Plant, at least at half the fun of visiting the plant in real.. Of course all parts of the plants cannot be made public but Pics do speak lots of words!!

FIAT can provide us with pics which can be made public.

In short a report like this would be very informative.
    http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-ca ... ost1898157
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Arun, don't you think you are going off topic ?

The intention of this thread is to bring out suggestions to make the meet as an event better. This is not about seeking inputs to make the "meet report" better !!

And the link you are talking about is one person touring the factory and getting special permission to take pictures. You don't see 125 people roaming around the factory clicking pictures !!

Please keep things in perspective when you make comparisons.
  4. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Thread title says "What could have been better?" I gave suggestions of how it could be better. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don't you think "meet report" is part of an event?! The pics and reports by various members have been posted randomly. This could have been better.

There are thousands who want to know how the event went on. For them "meet report" is very important.

Just get some official pics from FIAT, you need not click them. As you would have seen all the processes, you can write a report according to the pics.

This is my last post in this thread. If you feel this is OT, change the title accordingly or delete my posts. :cool:
  5. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    I think a couple of people recognized me since I had my own picture as my profile picture . unfortunately I didnt get a chance to interact or get their names . I think if we all get put our own pics on our profile even for a few days we'd recognize each other the next time . That would help a lot during our meets . I knew some people from our earlier visits . I know PioneerAaron since he has his own picture on his profile , unfortunately I didnt see him anywhere in the meet .. :D
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Read again what my opening post says : I am not restricting this discussion only to a "Factory Meet". You are only talking about what has been posted on the forum and reported. I am asking about improvements during execution

No it is not !! We have had many awesome meets !! None of them have been followed up with a detailed report. Look at it this way : say you go on a vacation with your friends to some fantastic destination. After coming home do you submit a written report to your parents and other friends who were not able to come with you ? You just randomly tell them your experiences right ?

The same happes on this forum. We are very informal. Me writing a report or Sandeep writing a report means nothing to us. Members penning down their experiences is more important than one official report. It might be random to you : but not to others. And as long as not many are complaining about it : I think it's fine.

And you think we have not tried asking for it ? And We are not going to ask Fiat to bend any rules.

[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestion but the title is perfect. Check other replies : nobody else has misinterpreted the title.
  7. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Amogh

No Permission for camera inside the factory. :sadblue
  8. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Amogh: I am disappointed to the way you are replying to my suggestions. Why taking it negatively??!!!

I just said, write a report with pics.. There is nothing wrong in this. THIS IS VERY MUCH needed. There is nothing to be FORMAL in writing a report. If not pics, at least a writeup!

I know I am talking too much about reports, but this is what we people like me who did not visit the meet expect. All that you guys have posted is pics of pile up of FIAT cars. Its a dream FACTORY MEET. So we need more info about the FACTORY!!

Lets the GENERAL MEET discussions carry on. I want to see what valuable suggestions pour in here.

I am not bashing or complaining. CHILL. :up :up :up
  9. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    First let me thank you and all the Mods for giving us opportunity to visit Fiat Factory. And also for this thread asking about the suggestion - how to improve.
    To start with, what we really miss is interacting with each other. Probably the nos were so large we went into forming sub-groups. Second point - I know this is going to be controversial is allowing our friends to come with us - who are not in the forum. When I say this, let me clarify I too was accompanied by my 2 Non-TFI memebers. By having our friends is a good idea for the picnics but we missed a larger picture - a get together of TFI Members. Family members can be exceptions but I think next time we should have 'TFI-Members only meet'.

Gautam you are absolutely correct. But you know he was in the shoes of 007, spying in the Fiat Factory ::V
  10. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    As far as interaction is concerned, its because we don,t have our pictures in Avatar and thats why its difficult to recognize each other.
    My suggestion is to put your pictures in the Avatar, I am doing it and has done.