1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What color and profile suits linea the best??

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by manasmadaan, May 27, 2011.

1. i recently read a post in some forum that linea looks the worst from front profile. i was totally taken aback :eek:
    i think that it has one of the best front looks that any car have.
    Also it was posted by someone that a linea in hip hop black can cause men to mastrubate :D

So that lead to my posting this new thread.
    WHAT COLOR AND PROFILE SUITS LINEA THE BEST??

aS PER ME, i like linea in all colors but the best one for me has to be hip hop black although i bought bossa nova white due to mantainence issues and hot climate.

As for the profile, I ll say it looks smashing in every angle.

1) It has a an elegant front with a brilliant nose (headlamp cluster), an audi like chrome grill, big FIAT logo and wonderfully designed fog lights.

2) The back s equally beautiful with brilliant tail lamps and a nicely integrated boot,

3) But for me the best profile has to be the side one that shows all the curves, beautiful sloping roofline and equally good side mirrors :p

I would like to know the feelings of fellow members, which i m sure ll be many ;)
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Color-Bossa Nova White

Profile- Front as well as rear quarters, excellent i must say.

And the bit about Linea in HHB causing men to 'spend some time alone' was :lol:

Gurjinder.
  3. sun beam beige clour. all profiles it does look good.
    especially the rear with the lamps on
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    TW is my favourite, It's a head turner on streets, yeah all Linea's are head turner
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    To me, Linea looks best in all Colors. However, if it comes to only 1 color then I always have the soft corner for Flamenco Red (Remember the initial launch ads in 2009? aah...)

Regarding Profiles, again it looks the best from all profiles - front, rear & side. However, again if it comes to choose only 1 profile, its the side profile showing all the curves. Check this out - the Beauty on the Beach ;)

Copy of 2009-08-18-000.jpg
  6. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Sunbean Beige... side profile... love it...
    One of the reasons I went for it...

For me Black doesnt suit this ride.... may be Matt Black with some clear edges would rock harder than any color...
  7. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Color: Flamenco red and Tuscan Wine were my favorites. But I think Bronzo Scurro is better! :)
    Profile: No doubt the side profile is the best. It showcases the length and the curves of the car where there is no competition - no other car in the category looks even close to as long. Rear is good as well. Not everyone likes the front as much, I have been told.
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Colours:
    1. Hip Hop Black
    2. Flamenco Redturner
    3. Boss Nova White
    4. Sunbeam Biege

Profiles :
    1. Front
    2. Side
    3. Rear
  9. haha, that was a nice one.. TO conclude, its simple.. linea looks smashing in every color and every profile :)
  10. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Though all colors and profiles suit the FIAT LINEA ..

However my fav color is the 'Cool Jazz Blue' ....

Fiat_Linea_cool_jazz_blue.jpg
    Fiat-Linea-Absolute-AT-Car-2.jpg

:( we dont get this color in India !!!!