1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What Caused This????

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by shikhar10882, Jun 28, 2012.

1. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I too have been experiencing the same agony since my previous car.
    Recently my linea (HH Black ) was gifted with a brand new scratch measuring half a feet on the left front door. It is so deep that it has even scraped the primer coat.
    Now I really do not know where it came from, looks like some kids have made their day!
    I really feel ashamed of our culture & lack of social responsibility.
    Hope people owning tin boxes change the way of looking at others beauties and stop being jealous.
  2. I really wonder what people get while with such acts.
    Another example of this attitude problem that i observe in my office parking, when I see people standing at parking for a 'smoke-break'.
    They will stand with support of somebody else's car, and even fold their foot and keep it on the bumper for additional support :A
    This they will do, even if their own car is standing just beside the car they have taken support of...
    Man... kind reminders...
    1. You are human, who have capacity to stand on your own for more than 7 mins (the time if usually taken to finish off a cigg.) :chair:
    2. Even if you are incapable of standing on your own, there is tyre just beside the bumber, keep your folded elevated foot on that, why the bumper? and...
    3. BTW... your car is parked just 5 more feet away... why not take its support.. afterall you spent a lot of your money to buy it.. get the ROI, take support!!
    IDIOTS!!! :punch
    2 people like this.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I will just shout at if any one any one who stand with support on my car. Whether it is my neighbour or the head of my institution. No mercy for that. For kids I used to request and if necessary tell to their parents. By this time the people who stay near my home know that how I am emotionally attached with the car. The same kids I have seen hanging on ORVMs and keeping their sandals on car body of other cars. All this is possible since I never allow my kid to even touch any other's car or even play where the car is parked.

Your case it is evident that it is some kids or a sadist who had simply inserted some metal part there.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Have you had it re-painted yet?? with the rains.. those edge's are prone to rusting and spreading within the body...
  5. vanandwiz

vanandwiz Amatore

Chennai
    It pains and irritates to see such photos!!! some work of heartless moron.....

Yep.... I got CCTV installed for my car park.... even before getting my car!!!.... cost me 25k for 4 cameras, LCD TV, DVR, HDD, wires and installation.... worth it!!!.... now it is pitch dark in my car park, yet I can see my italian beauty in TV through the infra-red night vision camera............. will post pictures next time....

I did not have the issue posted here (touchwood)...... but my house is ground floor, first house, every tom-dick-harry knocks my door... better safe than sorry....
  6. Sorry for being away for a long time!!! Was occupied into things which needed attention!!!

@Chaos: got the things checked at body shop of the Fiat ASS!!! Fortunately, it was only the outer layer of paint that was damaged... the inner primer coat was intact... so have left the things as they are...

However, as a practice, I have started putting my car inside the gates, even if it is required to be there for 15 mins.... I would rather undergo the car parking routine repeatedly, than seeing her being bruised!!!