1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What car ?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Extreme_Torque, Dec 8, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

::pP ::pP That is surprising. From my experience, such comments come from people who don't know how to drive, or who don't enjoy driving.
    Buy any car you please then get a chauffeur and sit at the back. :)
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

I just want to know which FIAT are you driving presently and feels tiring... I suspect your car is not a Power Steering version and thus feels a lot heavy to drive...

I drive a punto for more than an year... and trust me i just love the car... its very comfy and easy to drive... Just take a test drive once and leave all the past behind...
  3. lets not just force him into a punto. i know its a wonderful car, being the owner of Linea MJD Em Pk and madly in luv with it but if he feels that punto doesnt suit his reqirements,then let be it.
    Anywyays, out of the cars you have shortlisted, my vote goes in favour of either, beat or i 10 kappa.
    If the car ll be mainly driven by you only and ll be seating 3-4 people, beat is the pick because of its looks, styling and features.
    If u need a car for 4-5 people, i ll be favouring i 10 due to better rear seat space.
  4. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

My vote will also be in favour of I10 (!.2L) as the car feels good to drive and easy for even ladies... has good handling and re-sale value... Even the new model one looks good too... I-10 Sportz is a good buy...

Wagon R is equipped with the same engine that runs in A-star and Zen Estilo. It's a 3 pot engine.... K10B
    I-10's 1.2 Kappa Engine is more refined and good to drive and is a good value for money...
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The Ultimate choice is yours, Just ask the person who is driving the same brand of car which you prefer to have, Hope might solve ur problem, BUT MY VOTE GOES FOR GRANDE PUNTO.