1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

what can i do for get sporty look of my linea t jet

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by aniket.agawane14, Aug 3, 2015.

1. aniket.agawane14

aniket.agawane14 Novizio

Thane
    Linea T-Jet
    Plz share ur opinion
    88f267ea4fad0280cd57ff6c3e0fdc25.jpg
  2. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    You have TW Linea and thinking about how to make it look sporty? I suggest you better enjoy the beauty AS IS.
    TW is not at all customization friendly colour unless you have very creative mind or professional person working on this project.

If you change colour to white then there are endless possibilities.
    I own TW T-Jet and my suggestions are based on my experience. :dead:
    pabhishek and C_S like this.
  3. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    I believe that Linea will not look sporty with whatever one can do (reasonably with min effort). It is meant to look elegant, neat and slightly retro. I have seen some people try to make it sporty by taking off the chrome, adding projector lights, etc and blackening the roof(especially on a white car), but it still looks more elegant and less sporty. Why would would you want a princess to look like a athlete. Well this is just my opinion .. All the best with your mods.
    MakeTheMove likes this.
  4. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    As @C_S mentioned in signature, T-Jet "Power with Grace" :)
    Enjoy!!!
    C_S likes this.
  5. linea4me

linea4me Amatore

kerala
    Linea 1.3
    You can add white stripes , the display car with ribbon on hyd motor show looked good.
  6. Sailer_Punter

Sailer_Punter Amatore

Bangalore
    Bixenon Projectors, Matt black alloys, white strip starting from bonnet to the boot and a rear spoiler.

Still not sure if it will look sporty because elegance and sporty are normally running in parallel and if you want both, you may have to shell out in crores:cigar:
  7. aniket.agawane14

aniket.agawane14 Novizio

Thane
    Linea T-Jet
    how much cost of black alloys
  8. aniket.agawane14

aniket.agawane14 Novizio

Thane
    Linea T-Jet
    or it is possible to paint old alloys
  9. linea4me

linea4me Amatore

kerala
    Linea 1.3
    You can paint the old alloys to the color of your choice. Make sure that the painter removes the tyres before painting the alloys. I had done a mistake like that before in a hurry.
  10. aniket.agawane14

aniket.agawane14 Novizio

Thane
    Linea T-Jet