1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What are your Real Names / whats the story behind the IDName

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by FastLove, Feb 24, 2011.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Ramesh J Nanda

No story. :)
    2 people like this.
  2. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4

I am among one of the first few users in India to start using the Internet starting with a shell account and then moving to TCP/IP, that time I created my first ever email id in hotmail and was looking for my full name to be the user id (hitesh.mulchandani) but special characters were not supported so had to settle with mhitesh, with the first letter of my last name being the first alphabet of my email id.

As such no special story.
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

My name is Shampavman, Everyone can and please call me 'Sham' (its hard to pronounce my name, i know!!)
    The reason why i chose 'theblack' are

1.) I always loved to own a black car and in indian families its a bit of a no no to own anything black, more so if its a first investment . I wanted to break that 'jinx' and also love black cars so the name.
    2.) I still see black people being treated badly, even in india and at the time of creating my alias i was reading just such an incident. I wanted to be a bit of a rebel and really see if i call myself theblack what in the world is going to go wrong. Hence the ID
    8 people like this.
  4. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Name: Naveen kumar
    Tfi handle: naveen2cool

I started using this handle since I was a kid.
    I wanted to be a cool kid, used it when I created my first email id at sify.com:p when I was in 8th grade and it became my online identity ever since

tasting the Italian delight!
    1 person likes this.
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    TFI Handle: prakhar_lfc

Am a massive Liverpool Football Club supporter. You can find Liverpool associated with me on all my digital footprint. I took this handle from my e-mail id. Had entered the id while registering on TFI and then thought, "Why not make it my handle?".

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3

RACHA:- comes from my grandpa name
    LINGA :- come from my grandma name.
    my dad's idea :mad:
    After getting settled here in maharashtra,,bboy always hated to fill the dcuments especially when it comes to fill the form in the BLOCK LETTERS :firey and that too with middle,first,last names... i always remember my dad for giving me such a big name..... :D ,at the end everything goes for good :)

Ganges :- Came from my name Gangadhar,short form.
    3 people like this.
  7. apt

apt Timido

my full name is ARPIT SUTHAR n my id name is APT, as I m an architect and the 1st, 3rd ,5th letter of my name become APT- Architecture, Planning, Technology, also my firm name...
  8. magnan

magnan Amatore

Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Name: Ashok Kumar Sharma
    Tfi handle: magnan

I used to read comics when I was a kid around in 1966. If somebody is old enough and has read (Indrajaal) comics, he may remember Mandrak the magician, Phantom the ghost, Garth and Flash Gardon. Magnan was emperor of a galaxy, and Mandrake of Earth was in friendship with him and was called there in trouble. I picked 'magnan' from there. These comics have gone with Lee Falk and are out of print.

If anybody has seen them on internet somewhere like pirate bay etc, please tell here.
  9. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Name: Paul Rajan Eralil
    TFI Handle: pauleralil

Paul is my Fist name and Eralil is our Family name : Hence pauleralil. Nothing special about it

- - - Merged Post - - -

For some reason my brain reads ur name as RAMJIN.. Even after seeing ur name as Ramesh J Nanda i can only recollect as Ramjin. Not sure why :)
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    My Story: I am what I am .
    If given a chance to change the handle I would make it 90Hp,both Punto90hp and myself have a lot of behavioral similarity-Love to be Lazy.