1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What are your Real Names / whats the story behind the IDName

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by FastLove, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Originally - Jasveen Singh Gill
    Forum ID - Phew, back in school days when I played basketball, a girl(killer cute) praised my game saying "pheeeew" how do u manage to jump around the court so much, woh din hai aur aaj ka din, tumhare bhai me match mein koodna nahin choda....:p

Harmony & chaos
    2 people like this.
  2. Maxtor

Maxtor Amatore

New Delhi
    My name is Amitabh Bachhan and I host a tv show called Kaun Banega Crorepati. I have one son and one daughter both married and have a house in Juhu Vile Parle in Mumbai. I have tried some acting in Zanjeer, Sholay, Don, Bemisal and some other films. Some of recent actings are not memorable and even I can't remember because I spend too much time in doing ads which take up most of my time. Sometimes when I am doing ad for one company I say the name of a competitors product because I do so many ads. I derive pleasure in counting my ads during commercial breaks even during cricket matches. When all the people are watch match, I watch the ads just to sit and count my ads. After counting I pat myself on the back.

Forum ID is Maxtor because I like MAXimum TORque.

PS - Please stop getting excited the first para is a joke. I believe in anonymity ;-). My apologies in advance to Amitabh Bachhan.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Maxtor,seems like you are in great form!!!,keep writting,very funny.
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kya isse LOCK kiya jaye :p

Harmony & chaos
  5. Lock karo bhai, lock karo nahi to MAXTOR 5 CRORE lekar gayab ho jayega...... :)
  6. anoop

anoop Superiore

When this thread was started, I was looking for your reply - now we know what is the secret behind Pheeeeew :)
  7. My Real Name is Sridhar

Friends Call me Srida.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Forum ID.; Tony
    Name.: Tony

(I dont have any thing to tell)
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Tony Paaji tell something atleast !
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Well,my name starts with Bala,so does my sis',my father's,his brother's,his sons'
    Most friends call me bala and that is the short story behind the ID.