1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Went to make a move, got heart instead!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Auditya, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Auditya

Auditya

Pune
    Hello TFIans,

First of all thanks a ton to TFI for all the information, checklists and the knowledge shared about FIATs which helped me a lot in decision making and in booking and delivery process.

I was in the market to buy a hatch since two years but due to some or the other reason, it was getting postponed. Finally in first week of May dad said 'this is the time and you can go ahead and book the car of your choice' as I would the one using it. :D And the budget was set to 7.5 lacs.

Without making any delay I straight away went to book 2013 refreshed Punto Diesel Dynamic as Punto was always the first choice. But then dealer 'Sky Moto Automobiles, PCMC' informed me that they have 2012 manufactured Puntos in stock and thery were offering me the discounts of around 50-55k. They assured me that manufatured month would be oct-nov and not older than that. And I was in for 2012 model as I could go for Emotion variant with the discounts. I informed them that I would inspect the vehicle in detail first and then only i'll pay the amount and they were fine.

Paid the booking amount of 50k and booked 2012 Punto Emotion Red on 21/05. The vehicle arrived in dealer stockyard / workshop in Akurdi on monday 27/05. Inspected the vehicle against the TFI checklist and everything was clean and clear. So paid the balance amount and asked them to ahead with registration. And got my beauty delivered on 31/05.

Already covered 600kms in 4 days and I am extremely happy with the initial performance. Lots of trips are alrady planned with my red hot machine. And as icing on the cake, rainy season is already here. This is gonna be the best rainy season of my life :p. Shall keep you guys posted about the updates. Thanks again everybody.
    IMG_20130603_115731.jpg IMG_20130603_123204.jpg

Regards,
    Aditya
    8 people like this.
  2. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats for your red beauty... Wish you Happy and safe driving
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Hi Auditya..Welcome to TFI..Awesome Lines on ur car..Went to make a move,got heart instead!!600 kms in just 4 days thats gr8 driving by u..ur beauty is looking sexy and hot as well as cute in Exotica Red colour..Fiat exclusive showroom skymoto,pune has started functioning??post more pics of ur punto's interior as well as exterior..Happy Miles on ur beauty..:):p
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Buddy, you have made a fabulous choice Congratulations.. go ahead and enjoy your ride.
  5. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Welcome to FIAT family. Car looks stunning.
    pls help to share more on your buying experience as well as your driving experience, any mods or accessories planned.
    cheers
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Auditya welcome to Team FIAT India and congratulations for Punto.

We do have a Whatsapp TFI group with many active group members. If you are interested then please PM me your number.

A TFI 3rd anniversary meet is being planned in this month and if you are interested please join the party. :up
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    its always nice to see more new FIATs on the road.
    I'm also happily surprised that most of the guys on TFI are buying FIATs to start touring . I mean I've never seen people so passionately discuss there travelogues and its not surprising to see FIAT owners being avid travelers as well.

Looks like both go hand in hand!
  8. Auditya

Auditya

Pune
    Thank you pdash :)

Thanks for the complement Nadeem. Detailed thread is planned in ownership review section. :D

Thank you Surya :)

Thanks a lot Cubbie. Shall cover the detailed buying experiece in ownership review thread soon. Also planning to create
    a new thread for Sky Moto Automobiles as it is a new dealership in Pune.
    Lots of mods planned like 3M paint protection, emotion pack mudflaps, 3M nomad floor mats, black grills from active variant,
    etc. Waiting for dad's nod :D
    Shall keep the thread updating as and when mods happen.

Thanks a lot Kedar. I have sent you my number. I would surely like to be part of TFI on whatsapp also :)
    I am aware of the anniversary meet. But I would be going home (Ahmednagar) on friday night. I'll try my best to leave early on Sunday
    and join the party. What time are you guys leaving from Pune? And the meet is on Sunday only or is it on Saturday?
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Aditya to TFi....

And congratulations for your Punto.

Lets join the on Whatsapp for the Pune-Mumbai happening events :)

Also join the TFI's 3rd anniversary meet on this weekend 9th June 2013.
  10. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Hi Bro,

Welcome to TFI. Nice snaps of the red beauty. Request you to post more pics on your red beauty.