1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Welcoming "Dynowhite": Our new Grande Punto 1.3 MJD Dynamic

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Pauleralil, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Was quite happy to see the outcome. There are some undulations which can be seen on closer inspection but not visible in the pic. Having said that, the area where dent formed was really a tricky one and even i think this the best one can do for RS 1800 :)

Anyways i am planning to go for Black vinyls soon. So those minor undulations will be negligible
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  2. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Very neat work! Happy motoring!
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  3. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Completed 22000km...

Hi Folks,

Yesterday, reached the 22k km mark on the odo during my return to Bangalore from Kochi.

All is well till date except the grinding noise from front right wheel. Till now didnt get time to visit vecto. Need to book appointment which is the issue. I need the car for next couple of weeks more.

Gonna try the vecto app now.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

it could be due to worn out brake pads. i would suggest get the wheel removed and inspect at some puncture shop if you don't have time to visit SC soon. worn out pads can eat up the discs pretty soon in which case you will end up replacing the discs too.
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

But the pads would not wear out faster on one side, right?

Me thinks should be the wheel bearings on that wheel.
  6. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Dynowhite completed her 2 years with us @ 36000km on 13 Nov 2014..30k km services was done at Vecto motors some 3-4 month back. Had to change the brakepads for the grinding noise,..apart from All was well. no surprises..

She has been a reliable workhorse till date and never let us down. Next 4-5k km i may have to give her a new shoes...
    punto_emotion, prabhjot and Ravi like this.