1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Welcoming "Dynowhite": Our new Grande Punto 1.3 MJD Dynamic

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Pauleralil, Nov 13, 2012.

1. I changed the horns to windtone from outside...

Check ebay uk, it was listed there few months back..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    do the new puntos come with a single horn? mine (2010 model) has two horns.. have never been unhappy with them !!
    1 person likes this.
  3. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Unfortunately 2012 models come with single.. on long highway drives and sometimes on the bommanahalli stetch, i felt the punto horns to be inadequate. Though for city use i prefer the single horn which does its job quite nicely without irritating anybody:)

my 2011 linea has a dual horn which i am satisfied and never thought of changing..
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Sorry to say you are misinformed. 2012 models too come with dual horns. AFAIK 2010 and 2011 models in Active trim came with a single horn. Not sure about 2012 Active

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    even your information doesn't seem fully correct :) mine is 2010 active and has two horns!!
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Thanks, glad that it is atleast partially informative. :) 2011 Active came with single horn.
  7. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Mine is punto Dynamic variant.
    I got this info after checking with SA who said it has a single horn. Even the test drive vehicles which was jan 2012 make (Both @kht & Concorde) had the same set up and when i checked with the rep they also said 2012 models came with single horns.. Anyways I am not satisfied with the current setup (single/dual).
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  8. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Today, Dynowhite completed 5000 kms on the odo.. 2.5 months.

20130128_095211.jpg

Booked for the 1st Service with KHT.

Initial ownership experience coming soon along with Service Feedback @KHT
    1 person likes this.
  9. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    A double puncture and ruptured Valve tube.. One nail was almost an inch or so and the other was small.

Any idea how much a valve tube cost? The pucture shop charged

Puncture - 100x2 =200
    Valve Tube - 375x1 = 375
    SC = 25
    Total Damage: Rs 600/-
  10. I have had people making faces at me for honking when I had newly brought the Punto, I never felt the need for changing it.