1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Welcome to Team Fiat India Version 2!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by CountRock, Nov 15, 2011.

1. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    This has been done on purpose to minimize server resources and speed up the site. We (Admins) will discuss this and let you know soon if we plan to change the behaviour of the site.
  2. singh

singh Amatore

Mohali
    why not to develop ANDROID or Iphone application of team fiat india . by this we can stay in touch and flexibility for working busy members to reply or post on the go .
  3. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    We will have them in the future. ;)
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Whenever I reply in any thread, it sometimes end up in double posts. This issue is persistent for quite some time. And I also see that this issue is faced by other members as well (seeing double posts very frequently). Can we fix this bug?
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ Its happening, sometimes, with me as well.
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Rather than it being a bug, I strongly feel that there is some connection issue to the server. ie the connection is getting disconnected before the entry is being submitted which the server understands as a partial submission & it is getting re-submitted resulting in duplication. Nowadays TFI site loads a bit slowly. Anyone feeling the same ?
  7. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    TFI has never been fast for me. Double posts are due to server connection reset.
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Came across another bug. Look at the below poll result. The no. of vote is not tallying with the members for each color.

Linea.jpg
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am having issues with loading pictures for the last couple of days. It is either too slow in upload or never get uploaded at all. Is anyone else also facing this issue?
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    One more issue i've noticed is..
    Even after I login ,if the page is idle (sometimes when i'm writing a long post) I tend to get logged out.
    I've cleared cache, cookies and tried it on FF and chrome, everywhere this issue persists.
    Please take a look at it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012