1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Welcome to Team Fiat India Version 2!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by CountRock, Nov 15, 2011.

1. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Only 1 day old only threads were visible, changed it to 1 month! This can be changed any any user. Check out the screenshot below.

classifieds.jpg
  2. CountRock

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Added a new feature "Reply to All" for PMs. Some Admins/Mods were requesting it :D

replytoall.jpg
  3. RAAM

RAAM

Navi Mumbai
    Hi,

In the new avatar of TFI, the images uploaded by the members are visible only for members. That is only if one logs in, one can see the images uploaded and if IIRC.

Some of my colleagues to whom I had suggested this Forum to refer to (prospective & Existing FIAT owners / Prospective TFI Members) came back to me with this issue. I also checked this without logging in and I was not able to view the images.

It would be great if the images are made viewable to visitors / guests as well as.

In my own close circle, I know at least 5 to 6 people who are regularly going through TFI, but are not members.

Mods, I couldnot find any similar suggestion, hence posted this. If already raised by someone else please delete / merge.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    TFI version is not working on Iphone 2G and 3G having old IOS. I have tried a couple of phones. Is there any specific iOS version requirement for TFI version 2?
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I seem to face some issues whilst logging into forum. Once I log-on I'm being forwarded to an empty page which mentions Invalid link (See attached screenshot). Once I click on What's new I'm being logged back into the forum. Is this something known to you and you're working upon.

TFI Error.jpg
  6. CountRock

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    What do you mean not working? The forum with mobile theme should work.

I am unable to replicate it. Can you tell me exactly what you are doing? Forum structure has changed a little. Can you delete the old cache and temp files from your browser?
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Earlier the site used to open in safari. After the TFI 2.0 update, the Team Fiat URL only leads to a blank page and nothing appears.

If there is any specific mobile URL please let me know.
  8. CountRock

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

I got the problem you are refering to. If you access the site at http://teamforum.co.in instead of http://www.teamforum.co.in the error appears. Will make a auto redirect over the weekend.

Thanks for posting the error!
  9. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    We can count on you, you rock.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
  10. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2012