1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Welcome to Team Fiat India Version 2!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by CountRock, Nov 15, 2011.

1. abhinit90

abhinit90 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    site is mighty fine here too
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    It doesn't seem to be an ISP issue as I am using Airtel Delhi DSL 2Mbps link. All other pages are flying. And no other web pages/background transfers/download going on.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Great job there as usual Countrock, the forum is amazingly quick for me now. Can you also install the TapaTalk plug in as it seems to be missing?
  4. As requested before, how easy/tiresome is to have a mobile skin for the forum. If not for apps like Tapatalk, it would really be a better mobile browsing experience.
    Please comment
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    The site now seems faster. Thanks to all those who made it happen. I have one concern though that the threads get marked as read in about 15 mins of logging in. This means that when you click on the what's new? link you get very few threads listed. Please try to keep this list until the person closes the browser window.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    When ever I go for the "New Posts" link, I am not seeing many posts now. Even some posts that appeared an hour before vanishes very quickly.
  7. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Click New Posts below What's New

New Posts means posts in the last 24 hours. What's New is posts since you last checked the forum.

On top of my To Do list :)

The plugin URL has change. Sandeep is on it.
  8. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Guy's Tapatalk has been updated. Delete the TFI from your fav. list, than redo the search for "TeamFiat India" and login again!
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  9. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    My bad! Both searches were indeed the same in the TFI style! updated now! Thanks royj!
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  10. U r a star. And ur To Do list rocks;))
    The mobile style of vbulletin now does show up. It is so good. Enjoying it.*