1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Welcome NEW PUNTO

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by markrting_rohitm, Jan 27, 2014.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Please get rid of them in my humble opinion.

These may damage the hubs in the long run and those hubs are costly. See the price below.

Fiat Genuine Front wheel axle hub & wheel bearing for Fiat Grande Punto & Linea with 1.3 Multijet diesel engine.

The best way is to buy either aftermarket 98PCD alloys with hub centric rings or 98PCD Linea steel rims with Linea Active wheel covers.

The idea of Linea active wheel caps is being discussed at TFI since ages by Srida and others and it has been implemented by many. You can see some photos here.

Each Linea steel rim costs Rs1000 and each wheel rim costs Rs350 or something.

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/punto-1-3-mjd/8538-grande-ownership-report-2012-punto-dynamic.html

img (112).jpg
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  2. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA
    Boss is the mid provide correct data.What is the ideal speed for initial 5000 km runDoes change in tyre size affect mileage, if yes then how.( from stock to 195-60-15)does change in tyre affect odo and speedo reading.if yes, then how
  3. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA
    197 km on nh1 phagwara-amritsar-pathankot with one stop . mid showed 23.4 mileage

I travel in many cars. but I cruise in my PUNTO
    1 person likes this.
  4. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA
    update- the ODO shows 3500 kms and Punto is getting younger day by day. Latest mileage of 270 km trip with 80% Ac on is 25.5 kmpl. Engine is becoming smoother. mymu9ama.jpg u7aqaneh.jpg

Sent from my A12+ using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  5. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA
    ODO 4200 km. Had wonderful trip to himachal . covered 279 kms and it returned 18.3 kmpl . I am surprised

6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Good going Rohit..
    By the way, my Jan first week delivered Tjet has crossed 4.3K till date :D
  7. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA
    Kya baat hai.

8. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA
    Dear all its finally 5 k on odo and first service is due which I am planing to get done on Tuesday . pls suggest what need to be taken care off

9. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA
    Hi all. Its 8000 km on ODO and the only issue till date is I am falling more in love with this Italian beauty. Mileage is superb. Ride is great. Handling is second to none. planning for leather seat covers very soon.
    1 person likes this.
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    This problem is not yet rectified, you will have to live with it as we all are living.:p