1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Welcome NEW PUNTO

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by markrting_rohitm, Jan 27, 2014.

1. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA
    Alloys along with potenza 3 coated 43k

Sent from my A12+ using Tapatalk
  2. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA
    Today I was cruising NH1 Jalandhar - Ludhiana stretch. Was neck to neck with Verna at 145 kmph . enjoyed a lot

3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    paaji, alloys taan 98PCD puyaaye ne? (Paaji, hope the alloys are 98PCD?)

Installing 100PCD alloys cause hub to get damaged later. Its a costly affair to change hubs. I hope the alloys are 98PCD.

They look great by the way!!
  4. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA
    Sir. These are 100 pcd. Frankly speaking I didn't have any idea regarding specs of alloys. The only thing I had in mind was these should be 15 " and looks good. That's all. Anyways noted your point. Will discuss with the dealer and get back

5. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats on your purchase Rohit! That's one mean deal you grabbed.
    Hope you munch lots of miles with the white beauty.

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk
  6. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Congrats on the new white punto! :) I too drive the alto k10 now and planning to get a punto soon!
  7. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA
    Great. Feeling the difference

8. John14

John14 Timido

Congrats Rohit.. and its killing deal which iam sure nobody has got. Please share ownership..
  9. NaveenRaj

NaveenRaj Timido

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations! Rohit for the new ride.

I purchased MJD Active in the month of October 2013. It’s been a quarter now and the car has clocked around 4.5k kms. The review as of now has been excellent. The very first week of purchased I took it for a trip to Corbett. The highway drive was very comfortable and the car latched on to the road very well at 100+ speeds with a mileage of around 21km/ltr. Punto.jpg
    Got 98 PCD alloys with 185/70/R14 Michelin XM2 tyres. Also managed to get the fog lamps installed just to tackle Gurgaon’s fog situation.:)
    1 person likes this.
  10. NaveenRaj

NaveenRaj Timido

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    One suggestion needed (if someone could help) is on the music system. Punto Active variant comes with a stock music system however it doesn't play USB/AUX. Is there any modification which could be done to the stock music player in order to incorporate this? Or is changing the system and getting a new single din system the only available option. Please advise.