1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Welcome NEW PUNTO

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by markrting_rohitm, Jan 27, 2014.

1. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA
    Hi Friends

This is Rohit Mahajan from Phagwara ( Punjab ), Marketing Guy by profession and Driver by Passion. Working for A textile company ( JCT LTD).
    Enjoyed K10 for over 2 years

Alto K10 VXI 2010 November
    Purchase Price : 2.7 lac ( used purchased in 19[SUP]th[/SUP] April 2011 with 4300 km on ODO)
    ADDED BY ME : Reverse Cam, Bluetooth, Pioneer ICE, Cotton Super comfort seat Covers, Teflon coating etc
    Sold on : 21.12.13
    Sold Price : Rs 2.25 Lacs

Was fully enjoying with my lovely K10 but following was concerns

1. Increasing petrol prices , My monthly run is close to 1500 kms ( 1000 on highway and 500 local)
    2. Safety – Car was stable at high speed but being 4 person on boar, it was bit shaky on highway when some heavy vehicles passes by. Breaking was pathetic with skinny tyres
    3. Well I said driver by passion – Basic grunt, Raw power was missing.

The search started in mid 2013, as a common Indian it started with “ kitna deti hai “ and “ Resale Kaisa hai”. Evaluated following cars

1. Swift VDI – Liked the shape and grunt, but didn’t wanted to be a part of Herd. And it is simply overpriced.
    2. RITZ – A driver’s car but , Somehow shape was not acceptable to family.
    3. MICRA – immediately dropped when my son said “ Its Ladies car Papa”
    4. VISTA – Believe me its sheer value for money, BUT taxi image questioned its qualification.
    5. BEAT – Underpowered, and basically a city car.
    6. FIGO – Very low ground clearance, It touched almost every speed breaker During TD, and less pick up in first two gears.
    7. PULSE – GREAT CAR , but again service network and shape was concerned.

October 2013 was almost over and the search was still ON. My Boss have linea EMOTION and I liked it very much but it was out of budget. Somewhere in end November Punto popped in my mind. Went to showroom and have seen the CAR thoroughly and found it interesting. On 20[SUP]th[/SUP] december went to Fiat Showroom Jalandhar along with family for TD, During TD I crossed the speed breaker at 60kmph which we used to cross in 1[SUP]st[/SUP] or second gear in my K10, and all were surprised with ground clearance and comfort. On same day we booked the car for 30/12 delivery.
    punto.jpg
    MODEL : FIAT PUNTO 1.3 MJD ACTIVE PEARL WHITE

ON ROAD PRICE : RS 5,35,000/-

FREEBEES: BODY COLORS OVRMS, BODY COLOR DOOR HANDELS, EMOTION MODEL GRILLS, SILVER FOG LAMP PLACES, CENTERAL LOCKING WITH REMOTE, MATTS, MUD FLAPS, EXTENDED WARRENTY, DEPCAP INSURANCE

Delivery was taken on 30/12/2013 and till 21/1 1200 kms have been clocked.

Stock tyres were replaced with 15” Bridgestone Potenza 3 and stock rim replaced with Red lined black alloys.
    alloy.jpg
    Photos are attached, let me have your feedback.
    me with punto.jpg
    Will Post review after crossing 5000 kms

Best Regards,

Rohit Mahajan …..
    17 people like this.
  2. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    Congratulations. Enjoy your ride.
  3. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats buddy... Looks like you got a good deal. I am not able to digest so much freebies.
  4. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA
    Thanks P dash. It was result of hardcore negotiations.
  5. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Congratulations Rohit!
  6. mayank

mayank Amatore

Congrats rohit!! You will surely love Your beauty more and more by each passing day. Wishing you happy miles ahead ;)
  7. Akash Sood

Akash Sood Timido

Indirapuram
    Congrats Rohit... welcome to the tribe.... :D ... Enjoy the ride.
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congratulations
    Shockingly low price for such a big car.
    Great deal, you've almost got an emotion or dynamic variant for active's price.
    Beautiful alloys (except for the red colour, how much did alloys cost)
    Enjoy your ride.
  9. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats...and its a gr8 deal..value for money.......
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Rohit many congratulations for your new glazing white Punto and she looks awsome with those alloys.

Looking at your freebies and the on road price, I think you put all your marketing skills while buying your Punto. :up