1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Weaker Demand for FIAT India in APAC Region

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by zenwalker, May 5, 2013.

1. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    I wonder how FIAT keeps their business in India running with such low sales. They're still running a decent show when it comes to ASS and spares.

Is FIAT India a loss making business ? I believe their JV with TATA was running into losses.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    We have Maruti to thank. But for the engine sales, FIAT would have shut shop in India long ago. Beg to disagree on the ASS bit, though. For me, how I am treated comes secondary. How my car is treated is primary. None of the ASS, at least in Bangalore have treated my car with respect and that is unacceptable.

But then, that is just me.

Rajan
    2 people like this.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. Fiat is doing good from past 3-4 months,this also shows how TATA dealers were cannibalizing FIAT sales by pushing TATA cars to prospective FIAT customers.
    3 people like this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
  6. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    I don't know about the official figures, but I am seeing a lot of Puntos & Lineas on Delhi road now. Something must be working for FIAL.
  7. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Fiat sales is increasing in apac region too,in australia they are breaking sales record from last 6-8 months and in china with only 1 model they are able to sale 3-4k cars a month.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Could you kindly please post a reference link on the said info? Thanks
  9. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks gaurav.

Wow Aussies get Alfa, Dodge and Jeep. Damn i wish to see dodge and Alfa here.