1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Weaker Demand for FIAT India in APAC Region

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by zenwalker, May 5, 2013.

1. PuntoSingh

PuntoSingh Amatore

Faridabad
    NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well, i think it just dealer stock push to new dealer setup, coming months figures will tell the true story.
  2. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    June 2013 Fiat Sales figs

May 2013 Fiat Sales Figs

Punto:509
    Linea: 111
    Total: 620

June 2013 Fiat sales figs
    Punto:601
    Linea: 174
    Total: 775

Ref: Team-Bhp
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Fiat is raising its head slowly. I think Fiat India HAS Made the Move. Lots of online and print ads.
  4. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    I am hoping, July will be a good month for fiat, with the new t jet s coming out of factory, and handsome discounts announced for July, let's hope they cross, 1000

Sent from my XOLO A700 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Ya Sujit u r right bro..with the new tjet's coming out of factory and selling at good price and handsome discounts announced for July,we surely would see they cross 1000 units..

- -
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    About these discounts, nobody other than us know about it !! not a single ad in paper have surfaced so far.. then how will they sell cars?? pity !! sales wont cross 1k unless ads come up !!! Not even the Tjet launch was covered in any newspaper here !! nobody knows about that.
    Now vespa is following fiats way, after reducing some 7k in the price, now they are rising the price back to the old one, and when asked why, they said , vespa is now aiming only in brand building, not numbers anymore, they want only enthusiasts to buy their vehicles !!!
  7. bbllaazzee

bbllaazzee Amatore

Bangalore
    In Bangalore I am spotting more Fiats (Linea/Punto) recently, but the numbers do not do justice, I would expect them to be doing in 1000+, as most of the city is spotting more of Fiat. Is it possible to get the numbers from Fiat.

Btw, in Bagmane Tech Park, there was TJet displayed for a week for TDs - Fiat campaign looks like.

Also, could someone point me to the thread, where the discounts are discussed, as one of my friend is looking for a hatch.
  8. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Last day of the month.. nd we have ppl restless to see the fiat numbers right..

Hoping Fiat will breach the 1000mark this month..
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    @Paul,
    i m restless from many days to see Fiat's numbers for July month..This time hoping that Insha Allah it will touch 1000 mark..
  10. Please remember july is auspicious month for new car purchase,we may see less numbers this month.