1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Weaker Demand for FIAT India in APAC Region

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by zenwalker, May 5, 2013.

1. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I am not expecting any big jump in sales. Let us not forget that in some places [e.g Chennai] the service is still an issue, we need to book at least a month earlier. In such cases what is the use of selling more vehicles if you don't have adequate infrastructure/support for service.

So the infrastructure need to come up first and then prove with good service along with some good advertising you can expect the sales to increase and that too I think it will increase slowly.

Regards
    Gopi
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Odd 400 units from around 50 outlets, means like 8 - 10 cars per dealer...
    How would dealers survive this is a big questions ..
  3. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore

But there should be increase in sales compared to last month but it is decreasing ?.
  4. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    very upset aftr seeing the sales fig of Fiat :(
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I have been discussing with many people about FIAT cars here and there. They all seem to have a common notion that there is no much models from FIAT and most of them already know the same models are existing from past 2009 and FIAT is not bothered to add more variants like Maruti does. Ofcourse other argument being lack of SS.
  6. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    True. FIAT realized that and it is in the process of introducing new ones. I think they want to have a good infra in place before introducing new vehicles.
  7. Gaurav Chakraborty

New Delhi
    Bt still they are not launching models fr mass numbers.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Perhaps they should have did a bit more of refreshness to the new Punto and Linea and released it to the mass numbers. Now except paint the exterior doesnt look different than what previous models were.
  9. Gaurav Chakraborty

New Delhi
    i dnt knw what is pln of fiat india..even in future thy r launching refresh linea nd punto which means thy r cncentrating only on 2 models which r almst 4 yr old nw..thy should bring new models frm outside..like panda,uno,stilo,500l,palio..etc...refreshing oldr models is nt gonna hlp thm atall as models r quite old nw
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    The new year (2014) models will be completely redisgn or atleast mostly significant than existing models. But along with it there will be Abarth, Tjet, Chrysler SUV's ;) So ya along with panda, etc. should make a name here. Bravo is full out of the scene though.

P.S: Buddy avoid SMS lingo atmost in your post. ;)