1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Weaker Demand for FIAT India in APAC Region

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by zenwalker, May 5, 2013.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    In Hubli also Fiat's numbers are increasing..I see many Punto's but Linea's no's are less..Fiat sold less than premium brands in India Audi,Mercedes and BMW in Q1 2013..Very sad to know this..
  2. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Q1 will be bad due to the transition period from tata to Fiat exclusive Centers. We need to watch out for figs from this month onwards to get an idea if things are turning around indeed :)
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Yes bro u r right indeed..we shud wait and watch how buyers will accept Fiat..Best Of Luck Fiat..
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    With 50 odd centers going live with the sales. I expect each of these to hit the 20-25 mark each month. So this should translate into 1000 cars. Not a bad start after a kick off stand alone distribution.

But from various sourcies, Bangalore currenty they are doing around 80-85 cars a month which itself is around 20% of their overall numbers and bound to go up to around 150 in the due course of time. Bangalore is no doubt the FIAT capital in India.
    6 people like this.
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Minimum expectancy from them this month: 650 cars :)
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    People are more being matured now, and think they are heading towards the right Car, earlier their minds were mingled by the Tata sales guys all bad things about the FIAT and converting Fiat customer to Tata. for sure this wont happen now.

Hope to see Fiat's more n more on the streets.

We feel proud when we spot FIAT, because we respect the fellow drivers sense of Thinking towards the Automobile...
    4 people like this.
  7. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    Only 391 Units in April as per TBHP.I don't think its a accurate report.
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
  8. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Actually it is mentioned as 391 units for the month of April 13.
  9. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    but still its very less and shocking after all these marketing initiatives.
  10. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Even i am shocked.. I was expecting not less than 500 nos this time around.

Is there anyway we can get accurate figs from Fiat itself for e.g Statewise split etc. Should be really helpful