1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Water heater which one is best

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Jan 30, 2013.

1. We brought a AO smith for my In-laws, it is 4 star rated and total cost was 9.583/- from BVK iyangar road.I am yet replace mine.
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Bought a 25 lt. AO Smith last year to replace my 16 year old Symphony water heater. Both AO Smith & Racold are neck to neck except Racold doesn't provide free installation whereas AO Smith does.

During my R&D I found that Reliance Digital, Next etc. prices are way above the prices in open market. There was a price differential of Rs.1200/- in my case, so look before you leap.
  3. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Sat got for HAVELS. I got 15L Bello model 5 star rated 6 months back. I found only Rs. 150-200 hike in electricity bills. at time cost was around 9xxx/-(need to check the invoice). Prices remain same now when checked in website. nned to chk with local shops for correct price.

There are different models. check the website

Havells | Electric Storage Water Heater
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

I got AO Smith 25 L from Chroma Digital. 5 star rated, comes with a wired remote - allows you to set temperature and also has a built in Kwh meter. Paid 9400. Performance has been excellent so far.

5. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

We bought 15L Racold Eterno DG 6 months back. Comes with a remote and takes 12-15 Mins to heat the water. Got it for ~8400 Rs. Very silent operation and looks good. Highly recommend it.
  6. Thanks to all,i was tild by dealer about unduction based heaters come in 2 months,it seems to consume 1/3 of electricity compared conventional heaters.