1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Water entered cabin space

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by gklc811, Nov 16, 2015.

1. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
  2. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    +1

Powerdrift just uploaded a video, check out !!!

Cheers
  3. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Subhendusc Kindly go through @J Ravi travelogue on his Bhutan trip from Bangalore/Chennai in his Cara Mia Fiat Linea! tjet available in teambhp.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
  5. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @J Ravi sir, your linea expedition to Leh was an inspiration for us to successfully complete our last year's trip to Ladakh in my cousin's Linea. Your detailed log on route from Adilabad to Hinganghat and details on Pench, Lakhnadon, Seoni ..... That was our live commentary and nothing changed from your write up in 2015 when we did it. I was reading through bad roads, very bad roads from a print taken out from your travelogue..

You still continue to impress us. Be it purple cheetah or your old cara mia.:) Continue to help us through TFI sir.
    J Ravi, limraj and rkperumala1 like this.
  6. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @J Ravi sir, I want some tips from you for driving in the hills of bhutan - the slopes and the bends. Are they very very dangerous.??

I have driven my present car Avventura and my previous car Wagon r till Chennai and Vizag with no problems. But then this is a mountain. hence asking for suggestions