1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

warm wishes to all senior TFI members

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by shivasankar, Jun 16, 2012.

1. I am new to this site. I've owned FIAT LINEA 1.3MJD EMOTION,on feb-2011. I feel proud of it. its a very good vehicle which i love very much.the only problem which i am facing is the CLUTCH.after engaging the 1st gear & releasing the clutch pedal what i feel in my car is, after 75 to 100 mm of clutch pedal movement only drive gets engaged & i am able to move the car. I am interested to know whether this is the way all 1.3MJD LINEA'S will behave? please help me to know about this:) thanks.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Warm welcome to TFI . How many kms have covered till now? Please give some more information about the vehicle with pictures.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Welcome Shiva Shankar.How much you have done in your Linea.
  4. daretodream

daretodream Timido

Bangalore
    HSR Layout
    Linea 1.4
    Hello Sivasankar
    Heartiest Welcome to TFI.

While I would leave the experts to comment on your clutch problem, I would request you to share the pics of your beauty! Which color? Which place you are in currently?

Do take care of your Linea!
  5. so for i've covered only4200kms. when i checked my friends punto emotion pack multijet ,i noticed the drive getting engaged hardly after releasing the clutch by 30 to 40mm.shall i give for service? pls.give suggestion
  6. LINEA5.jpg LINEA4.jpg my FIAT LINEA colour is PERLA CHAMPHAIGN GOLD. I am residing at TAMBARAM west, chennai
    1 person likes this.
  7. hi Shiva ..
    Warm welcome to TFI .. That is one great color for linea .. seen very little people with this color linea in this forum .

Anyhow you need to get the first service done @ 5000 mark which is hardly 800 kms away for you . So my suggestion will be to get this checked during 1st service , if required.

I believe that other linea MJD owners int his forum can give valuable suggestions on the same

Ajit
  8. What a nice maintained car.
  9. please go for LINEA DIESEL EMOTION which is best of my knowledge:p
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @shivasankar welcome to TFI. Yours is a beautiful car. What was the other car you had before buying this Linea ? FIAT clutch travel is a bit long compared to some others & I personally dont feel there is anything wrong with your clutch. I think you are comparing it with some previous car you owned.