1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Wanted: fiat linea tjet

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by srikaratluri, Jan 30, 2013.

1. I would like to know if any there is up for sale in andhra pradesh!!
    I have been searching for a car!
    Please help me out!!
    1 person likes this.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. No!! I need a ap registered car!!
    Thanks for the link!!
    Yeah. FEEYAT in my heart!
    **** was sold for a profit :) ;)
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
  4. how much can i pay for a november 26-27th 2010 model LINEA t-jet PLUS done 40k kms with full service history??
    that person is asking 5 lakhs!! but for the same money or a little more i can get a test drive vehicle with extended warranty and lots of freebies!!

help me out!!:confused:
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Buying a well maintained car with 40k on Odo is way better than buying a TD car. Period.
    3 people like this.
  6. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Test drive vehicles are usually abused to the core. People always try to experiment different things with a test drive vehicle just to check out its capabilities. While a discount may seem generous at a first glance, I feel that buying a good car that has a full service history is way BETTER than a TEST drive vehicle. That's about it. Never take the words of the salesmen as the gospel truth.

If you are still hell bent on going for a TEST drive vehicle and make sure you inspect each and every corner of the car including tyres, engine performance etc.. Suspension and clutch are the primary factors. From which showroom did you get the offer from? Let me guess, Tejaswi?

Well said mate :up
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

If the vehicle under discussion above is from Mr.Surya, then I would definitely go with it. Very well driven and maintained car for sure.

If you really are intrested in a TD vehicle, then ask them to change the suspension, clutch assembly, brake discs/pads and all the lubricants before delivering you the vehicle at no extra cost.

I proposed the same to Tejaswi for a 2012 Oceanic Blue Linea MJD TD vehicle and never heard back from them. Later when I called them to enquire about the T-jet+ for you, I also mentioned about the MJD and they said as there is no other TD Linea available they planned to keep it with them.

I also saw their TD Punto which seems to have involved in an accident with the front mashed up, later restored to original. Wonder who the poor soul would be to buy it later.
  8. macky

macky Amatore

Bhayya, I saw the red TD car with smashed up face some time back!! definitely a poor soul!!
  9. hey I just bought an unused H 20km Hip Hop Black Linea T-jet from Auto Point Surat. And in search for the T-jet, discovered that Aspi Cars, Ahmedabad has one Black T-jet with them. You can ask them, if intereseted? And there are few TD Tjet or Tjet+ available with Shreeji Motors, Surat and Aspi Cars, Ahmedabad. These are probably the last ones left....;)