1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Wanted Any Make, Model

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by testdrive, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Maybe the ad posters are relatives. ;)

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/i-am-off-...ussions-comments-chat-etc-275.html#post211175
    1 person likes this.
  2. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    ^ the deals you are mentioning are much overpriced even for a maintained vehicle. Some places it is 2nd owner.

Used Palios and Sienas do not cost as much. If petrol is also an option a used Siena 1.6 can also fit his budget and can make up with the extra boot space if you can live with lower FE. The roundabout going price for palios is 1lac for a very well maintained vehicle. Beginning from as low as 50,000/- in some places.
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    If I were your well wisher, I wouldn't suggest a car that had exited the market half a decade ago like the palio
    Look for a Santro.
  5. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    +1 to your thoughts bala!
    If your friend is a first timer let him buy a regular made for India car. Not everyone is fond of visiting workshops and keep discussing issues over a forum.

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk
  6. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks everyone. This will be his first car. This is totally his decision. Since he asked help from me, and i am providing some suggestions\options to him.
  7. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks everyone and ramesh for your suggestions and option, My friend Finalized with Chevrolet UV-A 2007 Model.
    Mods Please close this Thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.