1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Want to sell my Garmin 2465LM GPS navigator with lifetime free map updates

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Toruk_Macto, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Hi all,

I want to sell my 8 months old Garmin 2465LM GPS navigator with lifetime free map updates.

Reason - I am not at all using it. Just used once in last 3-4 months. Seems like a dead investment for me.

Condition - Rarely used. As good as new with all the accessories

Expected price - Rs. 9000 (I think market price is Rs. 14000-15000)

Reply to this thread or PM me if anyone's interested.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Is it possible to change the product registration to the buyers name?
    I have already bought garmin otherwise you could have find a PM by this time. It is a wonderful product.
  3. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Hi Sun, I think you can change the registration. I can delete registration from my name (There is an option to delete the registered product from your account on their website). Then, other user can register again.

Actually, it's your thread on GPS which reminded me that I too have GPS navigator which is lying idle since months. :D It's just 2 days ago, I thought I can sell it off.
    1 person likes this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    2465 has one more feature that one can view the map in both horizontal and vertical position. Also blutooth which is not needed for a EPK owners.
    But If you are going for a long trip it will be useful. It can handle multiple maps. I would suggest you to keep it with you. Will be helpful some time.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Thanks Sun,

yes, it has almost all the features that a GPS device should have. The only reason I am selling is that I don't know when will I use it. Let's see. If I am getting correct price, then only I will sell it or else I will keep it.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Hello mods, Please close this thread as the device is sold.

Thank you
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.