1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Want to ICE my Linea Dynamic

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by carfreak, Oct 25, 2010.

1. carfreak

carfreak Timido

Mumbai
    After a lot of research and reading various posts from esteemed seniors have finalised the HU as Kenwood 7013 / 8013.

Now the components??? any recomendations :anyone
  2. japa78

japa78 Amatore

Chennai
    I got a JBL 265C component for the front and JBL 265 coax in the rear ,sounds fantastic (subjective ofcourse!)paid 6k for the speakers and 6k for the HUall with 1 yr warranty! HU is pioneer 4250 which takes in a SD card!Any audiophile will not regret this combo! hear it to beleive it!!
  3. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @carfreak Rainbows are very good. I have rainbow comps for front and rear. They are outstanding. But a little high on budget. Try them before you finalise on comps. the ones i have are rainbow slc-265.
  4. carfreak

carfreak Timido

Mumbai
    Was thinking of paying a visit to ramie's store in Mira Road. Will discuss with him the various options provided and decide which is the ideal combination soundwise as well as moneywise.
  5. Guys one question here. I'm going to ICE my Linea pretty soon, i wanted to know details about antenna. Do i have to buy one from FIAT or will local accessories guy have one that fits linea?
  6. paulduminy

paulduminy

My Linea completed 3K and was due for the first service last week, Booked the slot two weeks before in Concorde motors,diary circle.