1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Want to change stock tyres & rim

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Stallion, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    my stock is 175/70/R14 so this rcomended is 195/55/R15
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Best tyre upgrade for Emotion is 185/70 on 14" OE steel rim.
    If rim is upgraded to 15", 195/60 is best fit.
  3. if you go for 55 the ride will become stiff and you will feel less comfort
  4. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    im going with what ravi says...i'm looking for MOMO wheels in pune till now no luck...just checked accesories shop in Pimpri Chincwad...got to see many lenso/riden and HR wheels..some chinese stuff loads of plati stuff...all look good,worried about the quality though,lenso/riden- samurai series look good...any help from u guys wil be appriciated.
  5. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    plan postponded for the time being
  6. will the alloy wheels of the linea t-jet fit onto the hub of the punto?
    What is the size of these rims in inches? 14 or 15? :anyone :ban
  7. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @srikaratluri.... tjet has 16" wheels... I believe it will be an over kill....try 15" alloys that come with Linea emotion pack.
  8. but i liked the design of the wheels on the t jet. can any one tell me where can i find 15 inch ones with the same design and 98pcd plzzzz.....
  9. paulduminy

paulduminy

The stock tire size on all KJ Liberty's running 16" wheels is P-225/75R-16, this can be substituted with a P-235/70R-16 unless you have a suspension lift. 245/70-16 SHOULD have been the optional factory size on the Liberty.
  10. rsujir

rsujir

Mumbai
    Hi,

What are you planning to do with the original alloy and tyres? I am looking for a alloy(OE) and tyre for my Punto. Do let me know?

Thx,
    Rajesh