1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Want to change stock tyres & rim

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Stallion, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    I want to change the tyres and rims to alloys wheels and tyre size 195/55/15 any suggestions which brand to go for and where in pune to get them.
    and any idea about projector lamps for punto.

P.S. my Punto has not arrived but these will be the first thigs i do when i get it and of course seat covers. :car
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    The stock size of Emotion Pk is 195/60 R15. Going for 195/55 R15 will reduce the ground clearance by about 10mm and is not recommended. Stick to 195/60 if you are going for 15" wheels or use 185/70 R14.
    Drive Safe. :drinks
  3. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    Thanks for your suggetions,by 10 mm you mean radially or diamterically.and im looking for 15" and not 14".
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes the correct size is 195/60 on 15", as royj mentioned.

For Alloys, 98 PCD is not easily available. Some members have put 100 PCD without any issues till now, but not recommended.
    For tyre, in 195/60-15", the best would be Michelin Primary LC. Conti CPC2 is equally good. Other options are Yoko S-Drive, Apollo Acelere or Bridgestone Potenza.
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    The difference is 10mm radially, 20mm diametrically.
  6. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    ok counted that out thank you. that is a lot of difference.
  7. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    Thank you ravi, i am looking out for Apollo Acelere sportz or Bridgestone Potenza G III,any idea about their pricings.michllin i have heard use soft rubber so was not keen on it.
  8. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    ravi in yoko - website i dont see the size rcomnded by you.
  9. Try Yoko A or C drive.
  10. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    ok any sugesstion for alloy wheels.