1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Want to buy Used Linea Tjet+ in Mumbai

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by bhavu, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhavu

bhavu Timido

Hi to all Fiat Fans!! This is my first post on this forum.Just accidentally came across the TeamFiat website while searching for MY 5th Fiat - Linea T-Jet+. i m from Mumbai and would be interested in buying Used Linea T-Jet+:redcar in good condition.Sellers can email car details to bcsanghvi@yahoo.com with pics if possible. Only T-JET please !! sellers from Pune also are welcome.
  2. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear bhavu, I'm striving to get one Tjet, Who will sell his Tjet ? Get one from the dealer, ofcourse the 2011April/May manufactured having huge discount. You can get a genuine piece of Tjet since you live in Mumbai very near to Pune.
    Try it and enjoy. I'm also contacting the dealers in this regard to settle the deal, atleast I should possess the best-FIAT being a great fan of FIAT...!!!!
    SAHAH,S A
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  3. bhavu

bhavu Timido

I totally agree with you. I have kept both options open,if only I get a v.good condition used Tjet I will go for it
    Or else buy the new one from showroom.
  4. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
  5. bhavu

bhavu Timido

DJ.nish: thanx for the link. I m in touch with the seller. He said its on CLC (LEASE AGREEMENT). Will have to wait till he gets NOC from the Leasing Co.
  6. vks

vks

Bangalore
    Do I dare to ask? Anyone planning to pass on (sell!) their diesel Linea?
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    I have checked this car. It has rear wheel bearings noise. So much so that for once i felt as if the turbo charger was gone. But rest all was fine with the car. The wheel bearings can be replaced under warranty.

How much are you paying for this car?
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
  8. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Wheel bearings are no biggies yaar. You can ask the owner to get them replaced under warranty. I think the owner is asking for 7.45 lacs
  9. bhavu

bhavu Timido

i m expecting below 7L as i have to pay additinal 4.5% octroi for transferring into Mumbai RTO.
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  10. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Bhavu, please check service records available with the owner as well as the TASS. If the service record indicates that the bearings have been changed earlier, it could mean that there is something wrong with the chasis which is leading to bearings wearing out. I had come across a similar issue in a used Honda Civic which was going cheap. The service guys confirmed that they were not able to resolve the issue.

Best of luck in your search
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.