1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Want to buy Punto MJD EP but......

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by mahen.jnk, May 28, 2011.

1. Please go through Linea/Punto did you know series thread and decide,these Fiat's have features found on some highend cars.
  2. mahen.jnk

mahen.jnk Novizio

Hyderabad
    My cousin who owns swift keeps telling me about its acceleration, FE, etc, etc and this is the very reason for considering swift. I came to my home town yesterday and have been driving my father's very new swift VDi for last two days and its a good car with great engine; that's it. Nothing else. No features. No interiors to talk about. Its neither worth 6.5L nor worth waiting months and months. Driving it for two days made my decision easy. I am going for GP MJD.

-M
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    @M

Welcome to the wonderful forum.

I am one satisfied customer of FIAT. I owned 1.2 Palio and I still miss the car, now I own TJet and I enjoy every drive. I must admit, the moment I touch the steering it brings smile on the face. I do not feel the same with other cars in this segment !

I had one terrible support issue a long time, that was due to service station not available at the place where my Car went broke. That is not FIAT Problem tough ;) now FIAT dealers are available across the country with TATA Support.

I Guarantee you, once you drive Fiat for about 100 KM, you will hate to drive any other car in this Segment.

Good luck

Thanks
    Vasu
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    congrats Mahen for making the wise decision!! go ahead n book ur punto soon. which color would you be going for
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Well done Mahen.

All the best.

Gurjinder.
  6. mahen.jnk

mahen.jnk Novizio

Hyderabad
    I am going for Punto MJD, BN White, E-Pack and will be booking it this week. Got the price list from both Malik cars and Concorde in Hyderabad. Both of them are offering free 1st year insurance, extended warranty and road side assistance all @ rs 3500. Any other freebies or discounts to negotiate. I will be exchanging my 2006 Turbo DLG Indica and should get 10K exchange bonus.

Any tips for negotiating a better deal and PDI checklist would be appreciated.

-M
  7. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Why not sell the Indica yourself instead of exchanging..?
    IMO it should fetch you more than 10k..
  8. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Yes selling car on our own fetches good value. I just uploaded in Sulekha and sold my Palio 1.2 got a decent deal. Car was also in very good condition ;)
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Mahen Congrats on booking the Great Car, Do write us more on the booking and the PDI of the Grande,
    Yeah you will fetch more money if you sell the India directly outside......
  10. mahen sell your car outside. tht 10k bonus is only to lure you. you can get better prices in the market outside..

try bargaining for mats, mud flaps and cover...
    do post the details for us...