1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Want to buy a new car by 9L OTR Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by ferrari1234, Mar 4, 2012.

?

Want to buy a new car by 6 months.

Poll closed Sep 20, 2012.
  1. Fiat Grande Punto 90 HP Diesel

84.6%
  2. Maruti Suzuki Swift ZDI Diesel

3.8%
  3. Hyundai Fluidic I20 Diesel

3.8%
  4. Volkswagen Polo 1.6P Highline

3.8%
  5. Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TDI Diesel Highline

3.8%
  6. Ford Figo 1.4 Diesel Titanium

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Skoda Fabia 1.2 TDI Diesel Elegance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Skoda Fabia 1.6 MPI Petrol Elegance

7.7%
  9. Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZDI Diesel

3.8%
  10. Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet

3.8%
  11. Toyota Etios Diesel VX-Diesel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Mahindra Verito D6+ Executive Version

3.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everybody,

I have a Maruti Swift VDI 2010 in silver colour.It has done 56K kilometers and want it to replace my Swift for new hatchback by 6 months.

The shortlisted cars are,
    Fiat Grande Punto 90HP
    Maruti Suzuki Swift ZDI
    Hyundai Fluidic I20 Diesel
    Volkswagen Polo Diesel/1.6 Petrol And
    Ford Figo 1.4 Titanium Diesel.

I will use the car everyday and my running is about 60 Kilometers per day and and my running will be about 2K kilometers per month.So guys what do you suggest me to buy.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

The related posts to VW Polo 1.6 P are from Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - PortalThe Story of Zelma - Our Deep Black Polo 1.6 - Team-BHP

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

The Swift ZDI threads are My new set of 5 wheels: Swift ZDI - Team-BHP

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------
    Fiat Grande Punto 90HP threads.http://www.teamfiat.co.in/pre-sales-query/5400-booked-90-hp-my-first-car-5.html

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

The car is mostly used by me or my mother and new car about 11L will be for my father.
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    This is a no brainer - the mighty 90 it is.

Polo is a 3 pot, Figo is a good VFM commutter and the i20 has nice interiors.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    When did Hyundai launch the Fluidic i20? OMG. Did I miss it?

If you are prepared for Petrol, consider Fabia 1.6 instead of Polo. Fabia is better built and better handler than Polo.
    If it is Diesel, GP 90 all the way. No second thought on that.
  4. Thank you sir and wanted some pictures of your OB beauty.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    What is VFM with Figo? This is the clever marketing adopted by Ford and they have indeed succeeded in it. I am saying this again and again. Figo when launched was VFM. Not anymore. Figo Top end costs 6.8 OTR Chennai without hell lot of features offered by other competitors.
  6. After my exams i will look into those shortlisted cars. Sorry sir I20 fluidic is coming by april or may.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Polo TDI threads are.

New Polo - Highline TDI - Test-Drive and Initial Ownership Report - Page 4 - Team-BHP

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Figo TDCI threads are.

A common man's Ford Figo Titanium - Team-BHP

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Now Iam in why this Kolaveri Di

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Now Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZDI,Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet,Toyota Etios VX-D and Mahindra Verito D6+ Executive Edition also added in my list.And finally also added Skoda Fabia 1.6MPI Elegance Petrol and 1.2TDI Elegance

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Tata Manza threads are.

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition ! - Team-BHP

Maruti Dzire threads are.
    Maruti Dzire : Test Drive & Review - Team-BHP

Toyota Etios threads are.

My Black Tuxedo - Toyota Etios VD ! - Page 1 - Team-BHP
  7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Skoda Fabia 1.6 MPI Petrol Elegance if petrol costs are being reimbursed by the company

or skoda fabia 1.2 TDI diesel elegance.
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Obviously Punto 90 HP or keep swift as it is. There is nothing Bentley Muslanne about etios (yuck!!)/pabia/folo/i 20/micra. You will infact miss your swift if you buy anyone of these:p. FIATians take swift for granted when they don't find it better in comparison to a Punto. For the rest, Swift is a tough competition with it's engine, A.S.S & even when it comes to civilized handling.
  9. New car by 9L

We are buying the new car which i shortlisted is for my father by 9 Lakhs

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

And finally i will tell pros and cons of Punto and Swift.All others will tell some day.

Swift ZDI
    +ves
    A.S.S
    ZDI variant
    More plush than my old swift
    More VFM than Punto 90 HP and
    Ride and Handling much much better than I20.

-ves
    Pricing seems to be bit pricey
    Now VFM not there
    Now Swift is much expensive to maintain and
    No boot space.

Final procedure.In finalization

Punto 90HP

+ves
    Boot space more than my old Swift
    Powerful 90HP engine
    Features like bluetooth and many more
    Looks and
    Ride and Handling.
    -ves
    Fiat A.S.S
    Spares availability.

Final procedure.In finalization

More pros and cons will type tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Moderators change the title. Want to buy a new car by 9L OTR Hyderabad

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

What I am decided is to keep Swift as my ride and decided to buy a new car for my father by 6 months.

My head told not to sell my old Swift and do modifications for my car.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

But new car by 9L car for my father and Swift for me and my mom
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Go for serial killer then, 90 HP!!
    That's all at least what i have concluded.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.